Author Topic: How the Loyalty Scheme works...  (Read 9027 times)

Re: Loyalty Points
« Reply #25 on: Thursday 22 September 2011, 05:32:51 PM »
Didn't get my points added for sunderland or Forest but did get the randon European game although it didn't add any points to my tally. They've also added someone to my friends and family list. Haven't got a clue who he is but his first name is Fred and he sits in the Gallowgate.

Geordiesned

• Twitter: @SnedNE25
« Reply #26 on: Thursday 22 September 2011, 06:04:45 PM »
I think the box office have mentioned recently they have been having some trouble with the computer system but hope to get them showing soon.

I think the trouble they've been having with a combined lack of intelligence is the main problem.
"What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It's not the television contracts, get out clauses or the marketing departments or executive boxes. It's the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city''

Sir Bobby Robson, 1933-2009

"Following Newcastle is a birthright, a religion, a warm-up before the knees-up of a night out. On the Geordie check-list of must-do activities, watching the Toon ranks alongside breathing."

Henry Winter, Daily Telegraph, 24th October 2006

« Reply #27 on: Thursday 22 September 2011, 08:03:41 PM »
Didn't get any for Forest, Villa or Liverpool. Supposedly got 7 altogether for a game against UJ Kurneng (or something like that)  :razz:

« Reply #28 on: Thursday 22 September 2011, 08:33:13 PM »
Pretty sure that the UJ Kurneng 97 game is just the way that they transferred all of the points from the old system onto the new one.
Sir Bobby Robson 1933 - 2009 - RIP a geordie and a gentleman.

« Reply #29 on: Thursday 22 September 2011, 09:06:29 PM »
Aye it must have been. Definitely lost a couple though, think I had 10 before the completely changed it all (Not including Villa, Forest or Liverpool ofc)

Ash

• #TeamSBW
« Reply #30 on: Friday 14 October 2011, 01:46:25 AM »
Some of my points from this season have now been added to the amount carried over from last season but I'm still a few short of what I should have.
Quote from: Hatem Ben Arfa
I have already played in Milan, Madrid and Barcelona but it is here that I feel right on the pitch. And also it is here that the players are respected.

Geordiesned

« Reply #31 on: Friday 14 October 2011, 08:15:43 AM »
I've got my points from last season listed against this fictional European match.

For this season the only match they've given me points for is Sunderland and they've given me 200 for it! :lol:
"What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It's not the television contracts, get out clauses or the marketing departments or executive boxes. It's the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city''

"Following Newcastle is a birthright, a religion, a warm-up before the knees-up of a night out. On the Geordie check-list of must-do activities, watching the Toon ranks alongside breathing."

Ian W

• plus d'argent, plus de problemes
« Reply #32 on: Tuesday 22 November 2011, 02:47:47 PM »
Is this scheme still running at all?

I've been buying home, away and even European tickets for absolute years and I only have 6 loyalty points. How the f*** does it work?

« Reply #33 on: Tuesday 22 November 2011, 04:12:14 PM »
Is this scheme still running at all?

I've been buying home, away and even European tickets for absolute years and I only have 6 loyalty points. How the f*** does it work?

You get 1 point for every domestic away game.

Nowt for home cup ties or even european aways iirc.

Re: How the Loyalty Scheme works...
« Reply #34 on: Friday 27 January 2012, 02:40:58 PM »
mine have started adding on again on when I buy them since fulham. didnt get them for wolves mackems man city and blackburn in the cup
AS9

« Reply #35 on: Friday 27 January 2012, 02:45:20 PM »
I did ask about them last week when I was trying to chase up my Fulham tickets. They said that they are now working again (think mine have worked since Blackburn away in the CC) and that the ones from the beginning of the season will be sorted out during the summer, however, I will believe that when I see it!
Sir Bobby Robson 1933 - 2009 - RIP a geordie and a gentleman.

Geordiesned

« Reply #36 on: Friday 27 January 2012, 05:22:58 PM »
mine have started adding on again on when I buy them since fulham. didnt get them for wolves mackems man city and blackburn in the cup

Mine have started adding on again as well although they did award me 200 points for the Mackems! :lol:

« Reply #37 on: Saturday 28 January 2012, 03:37:09 PM »

Mine have started adding on again as well although they did award me 200 points for the Mackems! :lol:

Supafan tbh.

« Reply #38 on: Friday 10 February 2012, 09:19:54 AM »
mine is normal now, been given them all. Finally broken through the 70 barrier
AS9

« Reply #39 on: Tuesday 11 December 2012, 08:46:43 PM »
Odd things going on with the loyalty points malarky.

I was a season ticket holder for 20 plus years but due to redundancy and period of unemployment I had to give it up but I still went to games as and when I could afford it. I used the said customer number for ticket purchases and my loyalty points stood at 123 all the time I was not a season ticket holder, and showing them all os that weird fictional european game.

Last Friday I went to the ground to purchase one of the part season tickets and they would not let me use my customer number and insisted on giving me a new one.

I have been looking on the clubs website and the community forums and it appears a few times they have given customers their points back, but they told me I could not.

Today I have logged onto my old account and find my loyalty is now zero! Why on earth have they suddenly wiped them after I emailed them querying it! Its not a global change they have done to all lapsed season ticket holders as I logged onto my late fathers account and it still shows him with 114!!!

Its not the fact that they have wiped them off me its the fact of the inconsistencies where they have given some them back. Another email off to them not that I expect an answer

« Reply #40 on: Thursday 13 December 2012, 11:04:02 PM »
I don't know the correct answer, but Iv always assumed if I were to give it up I would lose them all straight off
AS9