The Spurs thread. Everything about transfers, ITKs, wage structure, every fuc...

Dave

..king thing.

Put it in here so everyone can avoid it if they want to. I'll merge any new Spurs shite into here, including posts in existing threads.

Thanks.

Guest Stephen927

Juande, please buy Alan Smith. He is too good for us and would play awesome in your troublesome left wing position.

Thanks, Stephen.

Kiss kiss.

Guest diddimz

Notice how its since we signed smith that they have started hijacking all our tarrgets, why couldn't they have start the trend one earlier, i would be quicker to forgive them for that one small favour.

I've heard Spurs are planning to build a big underground dungeon somewhere in Austria, and sign every player ever and put them in it, so no fucker else can buy them.  Then they're planning to go to Downing St, kidnap that usless bugger Gordon Brown, hold him hostage until he ups the price of petrol to £5 a litre.  This is because by signing every player ever, it will break their precious wage structure and so this will pay for every player evers wages.  On top of this, I heard Levy plans to form the Spurshevik Party, and conquer the British Isle's.  This is because he see's it as the only way he will be able to break the "big 4" as he knows that deep down, Spurs are nothing more than an average club, who have as much chance of breaking the "big 4" as Newcastle.

I heard this from my goldfish, who I thought was dead, flushed down the bog, then was found alive, caught and put in a tank in a dentist's waiting room, 5 miles from White Hart Lane which is the dentist that the Spurs tea lady uses, and she knows everything.

I heard that the members of the England squad who didn't get on the plane to T&T did so, so that they could have their medicals at Spurs, which are ongoing.

This thread is pathetic and embarrassing.

Clubs compete for players. Get over it. If you have a problem with other clubs beating us to transfer targets take it out on the owner/chairman/executive director (football), not the supporters of other football teams.

It just smacks of small minded jealousy; towards Spurs FFS.

Maybe Spurs have/are buying/rumoured to be buying all of these players to fill their new super ground.

It's our super new ground as well apparently, according to some rumours. Why aren't there players flooding to Vicarage Road?

Clubs compete for players. Get over it. If you have a problem with other clubs beating us to transfer targets take it out on the owner/chairman/executive director (football), not the supporters of other football teams.

It's more to do with the smug smarm of one or two of them (one in-particular), and the ITK shite about something the lionshare of us couldn't care give two fucks about. There's a lot of very, very boring Spurs discussion going on.

'Pathetic and embarrassing'. :lol:  Get a grip. It's mostly facetious anyway tbh.

Many people have complained about the volume of Spurs chat on the forum, this just keeps it in one place, that's all. Nowt to do with us losing out on players.

Like the bit in bold btw. :laugh:

It's more to do with the smug smarm of one or two of them (one in-particular), and the ITK s**** about something the lionshare of us couldn't care give two fucks about. There's a lot of very, very boring Spurs discussion going on.

'Pathetic and embarrassing'. :lol:  Get a grip. It's mostly facetious anyway tbh.

As I said in another thread I think there's been alot less activity on the site than normal and its because if we wanted to listen to who spurs bought/ where buying we'd go onto a spurs forum.

I've politely asked the resident Spurs fans to use this thread.

If they don't, just let me know and I'll kill them to death.

Ahh the most effective way to ...... someone to death :lol:

We're in the unfortunate position whereby lots of NUFC fans love to hate Spurs. They complain when they read the Spurs stuff but still can't help themselves from doing so and commenting on it.

It's canny easy to ignore if you really want to.  :undecided:

Juande, please buy Alan Smith. He is too good for us and would play awesome in your troublesome left wing position.

Thanks, Stephen.

Kiss kiss.

I've heard we're desperate to keep him.

That should increase their interest ;)

Guest kingdawson

so i shouldnt post anything regarding spurs transfers in the "other clubs summer transfers" thread?