Relegation - will we or won't we? *NO FIXTURE LISTS PLEASE*

ChrisJbarnes
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

seems its becoming more and more of a possibility. i do however think anyone who genuinely thinks we will be relegated needs to have a look at the other teams. we might well lose our next 2 games moving us perilously close, but im pretty sure we'll stay up.

I still don't think we will but we lack any kind of spark if we keep playing the 11 we had out today, our lack of creativity is frightening.

We need a win soon because sometimes you get into the sort of run we’re in and can’t get out of it, we need a win, no matter how we get it.

ive just looked past our results. ive seen spurs (H), fulham (A), chelsea (A) and arsenal in the cup (A) this season. we havent won since fulham and if beye hadnt scored the 93rd minute winner against brum, we wouldnt have won at home since spurs.

scarily, take away the 2 incredibly lucky 90th minute winners and we havent won in the premiership since october.

I honestly hand on heart don't think we will, but we are in a relegation fight, and until we pull 12pts clear with 8 games to go, then i'd say we need to fight for our lives.

We could easily be dragged in, good job for Derby & Fulham, else we'd certainly all be looking very worried right now.

Guest Brazilianbob

I can't work out whether those who have voted we won't get relegated are wearing black and white glasses or are just plain stupid.

We need a minimum of 8 more points to possibly survive and I cannot see us getting those points even from the Mackems and Reading.  Our goose is well and truly cooked.  The team has given up, it's as simple as that.  Most of them know they wont be here next season no matter what, so they are not going to pull out all the stops to help us survive, no they will jump ship as soon as the season ends and get a nice little earner elsewhere.

My vote goes for "I don't think so, but it's possible and getting increasingly more probable." So, yeah, I didn't vote for either option here.

Bottom line is this: if we don't start winning games we'll be relegated. And the way it's going, I'm starting to wonder where the wins are going to come from. It's sad, really.

Guest newcastle4life

Positive and said no but we will be very low in the league table the way things are going. Will need some luck and must win as soon as possible preferably the next game against Blackburn and take advantage of some of the games against other low sides.

Guest DCI Gene Hunt

KK is no stranger to a relegation battle, cast your minds back four years.  Fulham, Reading and SAFC at SJP and Birmingham away now are must-wins.  Lose three out of those four.......we're in the shit :kasper:

How can u say we wont get relegated?????? We are getting stuffed every game..i mean when one goal goes in we conced 4 or 5!!! boro scored with 3 mins left so no chance of a comback....if not they wud have beaten us by 3 or 4!!!! where the f**k is it gonna end...we are going to get relegated unless the players show sum fight. What a sad time this is...ive supported this club since 1991 and by no doubt this is the worst we've been....i don't blame keegan but what exactly is he saying to these players at the mo bcos its not very convincing. Maybe im just depressed but id imagine many of you are  too........

If we lose to Blackburn, yes.

If we win, probably not.

Massive, massive game. A result against Blackburn and a performance against Liverpool, and i'll be a little less worried. Right now, i'm petrified.