Author Topic: Football Ground Guide - All Premiership and Football League Clubs  (Read 13329 times)

Crumpy Gunt

• www.ToonAway.co.uk - Book Online.
Re: Football Ground Guide - All Premiership and Football League Clubs
« Reply #25 on: Wednesday 29 September 2010, 01:33:45 PM »
heading to upton park for my first away game soon. anyone been recently? how's the experience?

Been a fair few times and in recent times it can be pretty uneventful. Only a 3/4 minute walk from the tube station. Never drank close to ground usually drink at Kings X til about 1-30 then tube straight over and in ground for 2-30. Talked to a fella called Mike last time (or one before?) nice fella he was being met with handshakes and pats on the backs all round - don't know what that was about but you couldn't have wished to have met a nicer bloke by all accounts.

There'll be a canny scrummage post match at the Tube station. Either expect to wait ages or get away sharp.
www.ToonAway.co.uk

The ONLY online secure booking service for away games.

Re: Football Ground Guide - All Premiership and Football League Clubs
« Reply #26 on: Wednesday 29 September 2010, 10:42:27 PM »
Nice one fella. I'm a Geordie living in London but this will be my first away game so I'm looking forward to it! Will prob do the same and drink elsewhere before the game and then make a swift exit after the game! Any hostility from the west ham lot?