Author Topic: Hollibobs  (Read 257735 times)

ElDiablo and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Re: Holidays
« Reply #75 on: Thursday 8 May 2008, 07:40:42 AM »
Got back from Cancun two weeks ago, amazing time. If you get the chance go!

Now just to decide whether its Mexico (again) or the Dominican Republic for next year. Decisions!!!
If you use supplements for your garden/pets/yourself please have a look at my mates website - www.thefulvicacidcompany.com

« Reply #76 on: Thursday 8 May 2008, 10:02:25 PM »
This time in 12 hours and I should be in Spain.

LBW

• TPFKA lankybellwipe
« Reply #77 on: Thursday 8 May 2008, 10:06:41 PM »

This tme in 12 hours, I should be in Argos!

:weep:
"You're giving ME the 'it's naat you it's me' routine? If it's anybaady, it's ME!!"
"Ok George, it's YOU!"
"You're DAMN RIGHT IT'S ME!"

« Reply #78 on: Thursday 8 May 2008, 10:07:54 PM »
I'm Jealous :D

LBW

• TPFKA lankybellwipe
« Reply #79 on: Thursday 8 May 2008, 10:16:48 PM »
I'm Jealous :D

You should be my son!

option 1 - The wonderfully climatic sunshine and free-flowing booze, supplied to your private cooler, as you sunbathe on sun-scorched grains

opton 2 - wait in a stuffed peasant shop with chavwifes' ramming their prams into you, while you wait for you "lottery" ticket to salvation and freedom

FUCKIN TRICKY ONE THAT MIGUELJON !
"You're giving ME the 'it's naat you it's me' routine? If it's anybaady, it's ME!!"
"Ok George, it's YOU!"

Nobody

• That chick was like the Pele of anal
« Reply #80 on: Thursday 8 May 2008, 10:18:01 PM »
Have a nice trip mate, you won't miss owt, Milner is still injured :razz:

« Reply #81 on: Thursday 8 May 2008, 10:18:52 PM »
San Diego, Newcastle, some cabin thing in Norway

« Reply #82 on: Thursday 8 May 2008, 10:19:45 PM »
:D

I like MiguelJon :lol:

Oh btw, 7 weeks today till Zante ;)

LBW

• TPFKA lankybellwipe
« Reply #83 on: Thursday 8 May 2008, 10:22:18 PM »
:D

I like MiguelJon :lol:

Oh btw, 7 weeks today till Zante ;)

Oh p*ss off man!

By then, I hope to have been upgraded to Woolworths!!

DAMN YOU
"Ok George, it's YOU!"

« Reply #84 on: Thursday 8 May 2008, 10:23:41 PM »
Forgot, Hartlepool 2 weeks Saturday. Now you are jealous!

Incognito

• Get your hands off me you freak
« Reply #85 on: Thursday 8 May 2008, 10:54:31 PM »
13 days til Es Cana!!!!!!Cannat fuckin' wait man!!!!!!
RIP gejon/cajun/ Jon Lockwood.

Proud to have made your acquaintance Sir.

LBW

• TPFKA lankybellwipe
« Reply #86 on: Thursday 8 May 2008, 10:58:18 PM »
Forgot, Hartlepool 2 weeks Saturday. Now you are jealous!

Yes, I am.......  Yes!

Never forget your patriotism to us............  the commoners

O0
"Ok George, it's YOU!"

K9

« Reply #87 on: Thursday 8 May 2008, 10:59:27 PM »
Woo 6 weeks til 3 weeks in cyprus aaaaaaaaaight bruv

Dave

• Administrator
« Reply #88 on: Thursday 8 May 2008, 11:00:54 PM »
Have a great holiday Jon.

Benidorm is crap though. :lol:

indi

• Administrator
  • Death to David Pleat.
« Reply #89 on: Thursday 8 May 2008, 11:17:15 PM »
Four weeks today and the future wife gets here on her hols for 2 and a half months, woohoo!!  :celb: :frantic:  :smug:

« Reply #90 on: Friday 9 May 2008, 04:31:07 AM »

You said that about Magaluf though :D

Tbh going away with 23 of your mates (some you haven't seen for a few years) is going to be good no matter where you go.

Its sooooo early!! :lol:

catmag

• Cat Lady
« Reply #91 on: Friday 9 May 2008, 04:58:14 AM »

You said that about Magaluf though :D

Tbh going away with 23 of your mates (some you haven't seen for a few years) is going to be good no matter where you go.

Its sooooo early!! :lol:

Not in my world!

You've probably gone, but hope you have a good time. Be careful [/mother] :D

« Reply #92 on: Friday 9 May 2008, 10:37:44 AM »
I'm off to Thailand 24th June for 2 months & then I'm f*cking off from Bangkok to Cairns to travel Australia for 12 months. Can't wait I tell ye, 8 months of saving, been a killer but it will be worth it in the end no doubt.  :thup:

alex

« Reply #93 on: Friday 9 May 2008, 10:51:51 AM »
I'm off to Thailand 24th June for 2 months & then I'm f*cking off from Bangkok to Cairns to travel Australia for 12 months. Can't wait I tell ye, 8 months of saving, been a killer but it will be worth it in the end no doubt.  :thup:
If you're going all that way I'd consider NZ, the South Sea Islands and other parts of SE Asia too mate. It's a hell of a long way and you could see absolutely loads of Australia in 6 months or less. Queensland was my favourite bit fwiw.

« Reply #94 on: Friday 9 May 2008, 10:59:36 AM »
If you're going all that way I'd consider NZ, the South Sea Islands and other parts of SE Asia too mate. It's a hell of a long way and you could see absolutely loads of Australia in 6 months or less. Queensland was my favourite bit fwiw.

NZ is defo a place I wanna see & I'm sure I'll get to see it. South Sea Islands, any good & what to expect?

alex

« Reply #95 on: Friday 9 May 2008, 11:16:12 AM »

NZ is defo a place I wanna see & I'm sure I'll get to see it. South Sea Islands, any good & what to expect?
Actually I never went, but it's a regret of mine. I was 'only' in Oz for 3 months though. The Cook Islands look amazing though. You used to be able to fly there fairly cheap via NZ (Virgin Blue and Quantas's cheapy airline). I know a few people who've been and loved it. And like I said, it's so far away from here you may as well do it when it's relatively close.

catmag

• Cat Lady
« Reply #96 on: Friday 9 May 2008, 06:14:31 PM »
Just had a brochure today from the company I booked my South African adventure with last year. They're doing a new trip to Peru and the Galapagos Islands. Hmmm.........  :cheesy:

« Reply #97 on: Friday 9 May 2008, 06:34:32 PM »
Peru.  :drool:
"Elsewhere, at worst, modern commercial football could be seen as the mall rather than the circus; insidiously bland, decaffeinated and pre-packed, its relentless formulaic repetition an instrument for disabling consciousness rather than manipulating it."

David Goldblatt

« Reply #98 on: Saturday 10 May 2008, 01:57:04 PM »
Just had a brochure today from the company I booked my South African adventure with last year. They're doing a new trip to Peru and the Galapagos Islands. Hmmm.........  :cheesy:
Me and my mates are considering going to SA for the world cup,a lot of work organising s*** though and prob will be expensive as hell but hey f*** it will be worth it! :snod:

« Reply #99 on: Saturday 10 May 2008, 02:00:33 PM »
Just booked weekend away for girlfriend...going to London for three nights,four days,first weekend in August.She wants to go to see gammy musicals so we reached a compromise!We go to a musical but also we go to the Emritates to watch Arsenal v Real mADRID..NICE!