Author Topic: Hollibobs  (Read 246626 times)

Re: Holidays
« Reply #50 on: Thursday 6 March 2008, 12:02:22 PM »
off to amsterdam in november for the cup(the cup that could only be held in amsterdam and is sponsored by high times magazine)

alex

« Reply #51 on: Thursday 6 March 2008, 12:05:26 PM »
off to amsterdam in november for the cup(the cup that could only be held in amsterdam and is sponsored by high times magazine)
The High Times Cannabis Cup. Nice one.

« Reply #52 on: Thursday 6 March 2008, 12:17:18 PM »
The High Times Cannabis Cup. Nice one.

judges pass  O0

« Reply #53 on: Saturday 29 March 2008, 08:56:27 PM »
Hartlepool in May.

Liam Liam Liam O

• supports his local club.
« Reply #54 on: Saturday 29 March 2008, 08:58:25 PM »
Hartlepool in May.

Lucky b******.  Heard its fantastic that time of year :)

LBW

• TPFKA lankybellwipe
« Reply #55 on: Saturday 29 March 2008, 08:58:47 PM »
"You're giving ME the 'it's naat you it's me' routine? If it's anybaady, it's ME!!"
"Ok George, it's YOU!"
"You're DAMN RIGHT IT'S ME!"

« Reply #56 on: Saturday 29 March 2008, 09:09:26 PM »
Prague (10th-13th April) with the lads.

11 days  :celb:

« Reply #57 on: Saturday 29 March 2008, 09:29:41 PM »
Prague (10th-13th April) with the lads.

11 days  :celb:

I'll raise you! 9 days until Cancun. I'm coming back owning half of what I do going out there though
If you use supplements for your garden/pets/yourself please have a look at my mates website - www.thefulvicacidcompany.com

« Reply #58 on: Sunday 30 March 2008, 11:22:53 AM »
Skiing in Finnish lapland in 2 weeks... cant wait!

Drive down to Stansted, Ryanair to Tampere, over night train to Kemi in the North. (Gonna take about 23 hours on the drink).

Couple of days in Kemi before driving up to Yllas ski resort where weve got a 8-birth log cabin rented, 3 days of skiing, snowmobile and sauna.

Back down to Kemi and the reverse journey home.  Did it all pretty cheap too :)

Ally

• Retired admin
« Reply #59 on: Sunday 30 March 2008, 09:34:45 PM »
Going to Venice on Wednesday, can't wait!

« Reply #60 on: Wednesday 2 April 2008, 11:49:19 PM »
Just back from Grindewald,Swizterland.Lovely place,very good for sking although I was s****!!Very expensive so wont be going back but glad i went still!!
Off to Oporto in Porto in 3 wks time to play in a football tournament cant wait!!!
Going to New York at christmas time with the bird,also!!!

Kasper

• Best Penguin
  • Hello. Nice to meet you.
« Reply #61 on: Thursday 3 April 2008, 12:11:18 AM »
A ferry and train combo should allow me to see....

Amsterdam, Brussels, Paris, Toulouse, Barcelona, Marseille, Milan, Bern, Zurich, Munich, Prague, Berlin, Hamburg, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Oslo and Bergen.

Can't f***ing wait!!!!

Ahh..im off to my inter rail in 19 days :D

Route:

Plane to Frankfurt on 22nd, bus to Köln and waiting until 3:45am for a train so we can get an extra day to travel with the card. Then Amsterdam, Normandy, Paris, Spain, Lyon (where my friends aunt has a wine farm), Milan (Flogging Molly gig), Prague, and then to Estonia on a bus and boat home to Helsinki.

"Can't f***ing wait!!!!"
Seconded  :celb:
That's right. I said it. I meant it. I'm here to represent it.

Newcastle United FC - The Animated Series

WalkervilleMag

« Reply #62 on: Thursday 3 April 2008, 12:11:28 AM »
just back from Chicago,  back there for 2 months in the summer,  also Byker Sands :)

float one in

« Reply #63 on: Thursday 3 April 2008, 11:58:44 AM »
Just back from Grindewald,Swizterland.Lovely place,very good for sking although I was s****!!Very expensive so wont be going back but glad i went still!!
Off to Oporto in Porto in 3 wks time to play in a football tournament cant wait!!!

What tournament is that?

« Reply #64 on: Thursday 3 April 2008, 07:56:03 PM »
Magaluf at end of june start of July.
Benicassim festival
AS9

« Reply #65 on: Thursday 3 April 2008, 08:00:21 PM »

What tournament is that?
Havent a clue,our keeper from the football team I play in enters teams every year in different countrys

float one in

« Reply #66 on: Thursday 3 April 2008, 08:49:11 PM »

What tournament is that?
Havent a clue,our keeper from the football team I play in enters teams every year in different countrys

Nice, should be good crack. Wish my team did something like that - we do a pre-season 'tour' to somewhere on the south coast every year! Shouldn't knock it really, it is a laugh, but not quite Portugal! Well, enjoy it.

« Reply #67 on: Thursday 3 April 2008, 08:51:15 PM »

What tournament is that?

Nice, should be good crack. Wish my team did something like that - we do a pre-season 'tour' to somewhere on the south coast every year! Shouldn't knock it really, it is a laugh, but not quite Portugal! Well, enjoy it.

I'd love to do that with my team. Do you do it through a company or something... have a link? :)

« Reply #68 on: Thursday 3 April 2008, 08:58:14 PM »

What tournament is that?

I'd love to do that with my team. Do you do it through a company or something... have a link? :)
Cheers man,ya cant wait for it!Most teams dont do anything at all in fairness!
I really dont have a clue,this is my first time Im going along,I will ask him and see what he says!
He sent me a link to my email address was www.communitythroughsupport.com

« Reply #69 on: Wednesday 7 May 2008, 11:30:41 PM »
Benidorm in two days (or if I posted this in 30 mins, tomorrow) WOO! :D

Nobody

• That chick was like the Pele of anal
« Reply #70 on: Wednesday 7 May 2008, 11:37:10 PM »
Going to Ibiza for a week in August :celb:

Mr. Snrub

• Messi
« Reply #71 on: Wednesday 7 May 2008, 11:38:28 PM »
Magaluf in 13 days (or if I posted this in 30 mins, 12) WOO! :D

« Reply #72 on: Wednesday 7 May 2008, 11:39:53 PM »
Wish I was going back to Magaluf :(

7 Weeks till Zante :D

Kev

« Reply #73 on: Wednesday 7 May 2008, 11:58:22 PM »
13 days until im off to Italy with my school  :celb:

LooneyToonArmy

• Forum Member
« Reply #74 on: Thursday 8 May 2008, 02:25:51 AM »
Quite a few holidays this year.

2 weeks in Thailand in March (3 days of which is for work)

3 weeks in Argentina/Brazil in May

Back end of the year I might go to St Lucia as I know some one who has a place there!

finally some proper holiday destinations.....none of this falaraki, ibiza, magaluf nonsense ;)