Allardyce Wants Out

Crumpy Gunt

This club is a freakin' mess ...

If we've managed to drive Allardyce to wanting to quit then we have serious problems.

I'll wait to see if there's a source for this info before agreeing with you.

This club is a freakin' mess ...

If we've managed to drive Allardyce to wanting to quit then we have serious problems.

I'll wait to see if there's a source for this info before agreeing with you.

me to, bit i seriosly htink we're fucked if he does go.

cant see many wanting the job.

unless olivers bollocks about an agent delivering europes finest is true, which i fucking doubt

me to, bit i seriosly htink we're f***** if he does go.

unless olivers bollocks about an agent delivering europes finest is true, which i f****** doubt

Has Oliver got anything right without the shotgun approach?

me to, bit i seriosly htink we're f***** if he does go.

unless olivers bollocks about an agent delivering europes finest is true, which i f****** doubt

Has Oliver got anything right without the shotgun approach?

EDMILSON!

i suppose he did say a manager from the continet, so he doesnt exactly narrow it down does he! ;D

i would be disapointed to see sam leave though, i think it sends out an awful message, especially so soon, plus i do think he will get it right and improve the club from top to bottom.  crumpy is a fairly reliable source, so i have to say im a tad worried.

unless of course jose was to walk in.... :celb: :lol:

i suppose he did say a manager from the continet, so he doesnt exactly narrow it down does he! ;D

i would be disapointed to see sam leave though, i think it sends out an awful message, especially so soon, plus i do think he will get it right and improve the club from top to bottom.  crumpy is a fairly reliable source, so i have to say im a tad worried.

He was probably driving home tonight when he got a call on his mobile from this agant. :lol:

He was probably driving home tonight when he got a call on his mobile from this agant. :lol:

:lol:

what a twat he is :lol:

we'll see if its true

personly i don't like the way we play these days, but then again maybe we need to let him build a team, or maybe i'm to drunk allready and i can't think clearly

i'll shut up now

i hope it isnt true, we are in real danger of becoming a job no-one wants, and we could end up with someone like jol, who i realy feel would be a backward step.

more time needed for sam imo, however, if he has lost teh dressing room as some (cockney journos') suggest, then his time may be up, i guess we will soon find out in performances etc.

our dresing room doesnt seem to take to many people does it?