Author Topic: Newcastle United Members Club  (Read 28332 times)

Re: Toon Army 12th Man
« Reply #50 on: Saturday 30 January 2010, 12:44:30 AM »
im after 3 tickets for the ipswich game on sat 24th of april, what is the best way for me to go about getting them? wait for general sale or sign up for a membership?

Wait for general sale but I would have thought it would sell out so get in there as soon as it is on gen sale.

Re: Toon Army 12th Man
« Reply #51 on: Friday 5 February 2010, 05:21:45 PM »
Hmmm anyone else had their loyalty points reset? Suddenly I have 0 loyalty points instead of 10....
Newcastle United Denmark

Re: Newcastle United Members Club
« Reply #52 on: Wednesday 7 April 2010, 10:26:54 PM »
Just signed up for next season £16.00 not to bad i suppose.

« Reply #53 on: Monday 5 July 2010, 08:16:13 PM »
Just signed up for next season £16.00 not to bad i suppose.

same, ordered it weeks ago, anyone know when it arrives?

« Reply #54 on: Tuesday 6 July 2010, 11:50:01 AM »
still waiting for mine aswell  cant say i expected anythink else

Sifu

• Too many smileys.
« Reply #55 on: Thursday 2 September 2010, 02:37:28 AM »
Anyone received their membership yet?

buying 2 tickets with an NUFC membership?
« Reply #57 on: Saturday 4 September 2010, 09:48:48 PM »
I've just signed up for the 12th man thing from the official website since it works out cheaper with the £5 off match tickets and just have one question regarding buying 2 tickets. Obviously I'll be getting a smartcard through the door with my ticket purchases on it so I don't need a matchday paper ticket, but what happens if I purchase 2 matchday tickets? Will they send one through the door and load the other on my card?

Alan Shearer:

404 games for Newcastle - 206 goals
63 Caps for England - 30 goals
733 career games - 379 goals
Newcastle's all time leading goalscorer
Ended his career by scoring against the scum in a 4-1 win
Turned Man United down, but lived the dream Alan Shearer=TRUE LEGEND

Re: buying 2 tickets with an NUFC membership?
« Reply #58 on: Saturday 4 September 2010, 09:59:58 PM »
I've just signed up for the 12th man thing from the official website since it works out cheaper with the £5 off match tickets and just have one question regarding buying 2 tickets. Obviously I'll be getting a smartcard through the door with my ticket purchases on it so I don't need a matchday paper ticket, but what happens if I purchase 2 matchday tickets? Will they send one through the door and load the other on my card?

Yes, one will be send to you by mail
Newcastle United Denmark

Ian W

• plus d'argent, plus de problemes
« Reply #59 on: Wednesday 15 September 2010, 03:09:04 PM »
Also, they'll never get round to actually issuing the cards so they'll continue to send paper tickets for the forseeable future!

« Reply #60 on: Friday 17 September 2010, 11:02:42 AM »
Still got nowt through the post like since I purchased the membership. Do I need my membership number to buy tickets in the member sale or will the online box ofice recognise im a member anyway?

Alan Shearer:

« Reply #61 on: Friday 17 September 2010, 11:35:25 AM »
You can still order with your supporter number mate,cant see what the hold up is with these membership packs think i had to wait untill around November last year untill mine arrived.

« Reply #62 on: Friday 17 September 2010, 08:36:27 PM »
You can still order with your supporter number mate,cant see what the hold up is with these membership packs think i had to wait untill around November last year untill mine arrived.

They haven't given me a number for my new membership though, the only number I have is the supporter number I already had to login to the online box office. Will it recognise that I have bought a 12th man membership and let me buy tickets when they are on sale to members or do I have to get another membership number?

Alan Shearer:

« Reply #63 on: Friday 17 September 2010, 09:47:53 PM »

They haven't given me a number for my new membership though, the only number I have is the supporter number I already had to login to the online box office. Will it recognise that I have bought a 12th man membership and let me buy tickets when they are on sale to members or do I have to get another membership number?

You can use that supporter numver.
Newcastle United Denmark

« Reply #64 on: Saturday 18 September 2010, 05:36:49 PM »
last season i got my membership pack sent out about september as soon as i bought a ticket for a match has been like that last couple of seasons im sure but this season im getting sent paper tickets at the moment.

« Reply #65 on: Monday 20 September 2010, 09:28:58 PM »
Got mine today about time aswell

Ian W

• plus d'argent, plus de problemes
« Reply #66 on: Tuesday 21 September 2010, 10:03:22 AM »
I just received one ticket for the Wigan game, presumably the other one has been loaded onto my membership card (which I haven't received).

Bit worried, are they being sent out now?

« Reply #67 on: Wednesday 22 September 2010, 03:43:00 PM »
I just received one ticket for the Wigan game, presumably the other one has been loaded onto my membership card (which I haven't received).

If you don't get your card, then just go to the box office on match day and they will probably print you a ticket.
Newcastle United Denmark

High Five o/

• Toon_Norway
  • MultiTalentEntertainer.
« Reply #68 on: Wednesday 22 September 2010, 03:57:11 PM »

If you don't get your card, then just go to the box office on match day and they will probably print you a ticket.

Ay, i had to do that last time i was over. So its no problem.
You are always haunted by the idea that you are wasting you life.
Frame it: http://www.flickr.com/photos/highfive83/

Members tickets
« Reply #69 on: Thursday 23 September 2010, 12:54:34 AM »
Right basically my Dad's f***ed up my account at the box office by using my old season ticket card to get into a match he actually bought a ticket for on his account, 'just to see if it would work'.
Now I can't use it online cos the club reckon I owe them £20  :facepalm:

Anyway, if he buys one of these memberships on his account, will he be able to buy 2 mackems tickets on Monday off of it?
Newcastle 4-4 Arsenal: "From impending tragedy to near-triumph via the most improbable route possible - 95 minutes that neatly encapsulate 130 years of football on this particular piece of grass. Newcastle, United, will never be defeated."

Sir Bobby Robson - What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses or the marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city.

Re: Members tickets
« Reply #70 on: Thursday 23 September 2010, 12:58:51 AM »
Ahh s***, should've checked here. There's already a thread on it, my bad!
Newcastle 4-4 Arsenal: "From impending tragedy to near-triumph via the most improbable route possible - 95 minutes that neatly encapsulate 130 years of football on this particular piece of grass. Newcastle, United, will never be defeated."

Sir Bobby Robson - What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses or the marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city.

Decky

• Stoke me a clipper
Students
« Reply #71 on: Thursday 23 September 2010, 04:08:54 AM »
Whats the craic with students getting about £10/£12 cheaper than Adult tickets? How can they prove you're a student? As far as im aware you just scan your ticket at the turnstyles? Im heading over soon, need to know if I need to bring my student ID if I go for the student option?
“What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love.” - Sir Bobby Robson

neesy111

• Best Post 2012 & 2013
  • Don't Prontonise Me.....
Re: Students
« Reply #72 on: Thursday 23 September 2010, 09:59:35 AM »
Whats the craic with students getting about £10/£12 cheaper than Adult tickets? How can they prove you're a student? As far as im aware you just scan your ticket at the turnstyles? Im heading over soon, need to know if I need to bring my student ID if I go for the student option?

Yes, you need student ID to get student tickets.

Also they know whether it's kids/adults/students going through the turnstyle

« Reply #73 on: Thursday 23 September 2010, 12:46:23 PM »

How do they know that i'm not a student tho?

neesy111

• Best Post 2012 & 2013
  • Don't Prontonise Me.....
« Reply #74 on: Thursday 23 September 2010, 01:20:18 PM »

How do they know that i'm not a student tho?

The screen behind the turnstyle says what kind of ticket on the card it is.  You could easily buy a ticket on someone's student card and then they give it to you (if you look 21 or under)