Author Topic: Newcastle United Members Club  (Read 25466 times)

Taff

• Previously shearer_206
  • I'm back.... Casually!
Re: Toon Army 12th Man
« Reply #25 on: Saturday 18 July 2009, 09:13:05 AM »
Season ticket holder ones go on sale tomorrow, which might be what they mean. There's no date allocated for the 12th man member thing so maybe they're not doing it this year?

Ye maybe not, I have been checking the website but it says 'Coming Soon: Detail of the 2009/2010 season membership' ... Which could mean anything!

So does that mean that i'll now have to wait for general sale? How can they not of sorted out the f***ing memberships yet? Bunch of f***ing plebs that box office.

Ye looks that way mate
"I am going to die sooner rather than later. But then everyone has to go sometime and I have enjoyed every minute."

Sir Bobby Robson: 1933-2009.

RIP Bobby, you will always been fondly remembered. A national treasure x x x

« Reply #26 on: Saturday 15 August 2009, 08:27:16 AM »
Memberships are on sale now for  a tenner.  Bit daft really when I was happy to pay the 30 quid as last year

Re: Newcastle United Members Club
« Reply #27 on: Friday 21 August 2009, 10:32:32 AM »
http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/MembershipNews/0,,10278~1736655,00.html

Do you think that this means 4 x £5 off match ticket vouchers or are there 4 designated matches which members can attend for £5 and 4 which they can attend for £3?

Surely the former must be the case?
Sir Bobby Robson 1933 - 2009 - RIP a geordie and a gentleman.

HatchBach

« Reply #28 on: Friday 21 August 2009, 11:52:10 AM »
Does anybody know if as a member you can buy more than one away ticket or is there a limit to how many you can buy for away matches

HatchBach

« Reply #29 on: Monday 24 August 2009, 08:25:52 PM »
Off the subject a little - I have bought 2 tickets (the maximum) on my membership for the cardiff match and 1 from my fathers membership and ordered these together on the online ticket site. Has anybody done this before using the 'friends and family' section and if so I presume that the tickets will be issued together (ie next to each other).

Any input greatfully received.

Jill

• is nice, i like
« Reply #30 on: Tuesday 25 August 2009, 08:42:39 PM »
Off the subject a little - I have bought 2 tickets (the maximum) on my membership for the cardiff match and 1 from my fathers membership and ordered these together on the online ticket site. Has anybody done this before using the 'friends and family' section and if so I presume that the tickets will be issued together (ie next to each other).

Any input greatfully received.

Every time I've ordered tickets using the 'friends & family' thing online they've been together.. that's season ticket numbers like not membership, but I'm sure it'll be the same. Only time they've not been together was once when I had to order over the phone as the website wasn't working.

« Reply #31 on: Wednesday 2 September 2009, 12:32:12 PM »
Memberships are on sale now for  a tenner.  Bit daft really when I was happy to pay the 30 quid as last year

Only just seen this. If I get a membership tonight will I be able to get Cardiff tickets when I get home too? Is there a phone number I can order it over now? .cock is filtered at work...
Under-21 coach David Platt added: "If Shola recognises what he's got, all hell could break loose."

« Reply #32 on: Wednesday 2 September 2009, 02:37:07 PM »
Does anybody know if as a member you can buy more than one away ticket or is there a limit to how many you can buy for away matches

Bought my membership today, apparently there's a limit of 1 ticket per away game and 2 per home. Pretty s*** really.
Under-21 coach David Platt added: "If Shola recognises what he's got, all hell could break loose."

« Reply #33 on: Wednesday 2 September 2009, 07:37:11 PM »
Think so, General sale tomorrow as far as I'm aware

« Reply #34 on: Friday 25 September 2009, 11:03:20 AM »
I just moved to England from Denmark and bought the 12th man membership today, so any chances of picking up tickets for away games, f.x the Nottingham F game and the Sheffield Utd game???

Newcastle United Denmark

« Reply #35 on: Friday 25 September 2009, 11:32:38 AM »
There both on sale to ST holders at the moment. Should both go to members sale (I think im right in saying we've sold out every away game this year but they have all gone to general sale?) where you will be able to buy them. Pretty sure Notts Forest goes on members sale monday. Hope that helps
Sir Bobby Robson 1933 - 2009 - RIP a geordie and a gentleman.

« Reply #36 on: Friday 25 September 2009, 12:02:17 PM »
There both on sale to ST holders at the moment. Should both go to members sale (I think im right in saying we've sold out every away game this year but they have all gone to general sale?) where you will be able to buy them. Pretty sure Notts Forest goes on members sale monday. Hope that helps

Okay, sounds good :)
Newcastle United Denmark

« Reply #37 on: Tuesday 6 October 2009, 10:42:37 AM »
Anyone who knows what these loyalty points can be used for???
Newcastle United Denmark

Blefuscu

• There's only one Alan Shearer! His dad is Alan too
« Reply #38 on: Tuesday 6 October 2009, 11:52:25 AM »

Priority for away games.

League Champions 4 times, FA Cup Winners 6 times, Texaco Cup winners twice, Charity Shield winners, Fairs Cup Winners, Anglo-Italian Cup winners.

Trophy Virgins? Aye, right!

« Reply #39 on: Tuesday 6 October 2009, 12:32:57 PM »

Priority for away games.

Ahh thanks :)
Newcastle United Denmark

« Reply #40 on: Thursday 8 October 2009, 12:08:44 PM »

Bought my membership today, apparently there's a limit of 1 ticket per away game and 2 per home. Pretty s*** really.

Still haven't f***ing got it :lol:

Chrisjraby

• Sick of it
« Reply #41 on: Sunday 25 October 2009, 06:09:56 PM »
How do the Smart Cards work if you order multiple tickets?

Me and 3 mates are buying the 12th Man Membership, but there's gona be about 6-7 of us coming up for one of the games.  How exactly would this scenario work?  Would we have to scan the smartcard twice or would we get 1 ticket per smartcard and then paper tickets for the others?

Cheers.

(Edit:  Ignore this, I found out the answer myself!)

« Reply #42 on: Monday 26 October 2009, 06:02:40 PM »
Is it 1 away ticket per 1 12th man membership?

I'm after 2 for the preston game and dont know whether its worth buying a membership or just waiting?

I know they will be giving us their full kop (I think!) so do yous reckon it'd be better just to wait? Surely i'll get a pair when they go on general sale?

Cheers lads.

« Reply #43 on: Monday 16 November 2009, 10:42:09 AM »

This is ridiculous.

« Reply #44 on: Monday 16 November 2009, 02:41:50 PM »

This is ridiculous.
Hey MOwen toke them ages to send my membership last yr as well.So I got on to them explaining I needed it to buy tickets so they let me buy the tickets online by giving me my membership number and printed out the tickets for me.

Im considering buying it again this year to guarantee a ticket for the West Brom match.Do you guys think that match will be a sell out?

« Reply #45 on: Wednesday 18 November 2009, 01:16:51 PM »

This is ridiculous.
Hey MOwen toke them ages to send my membership last yr as well.So I got on to them explaining I needed it to buy tickets so they let me buy the tickets online by giving me my membership number and printed out the tickets for me.

Im considering buying it again this year to guarantee a ticket for the West Brom match.Do you guys think that match will be a sell out?

Definitely won't
AS9

« Reply #46 on: Thursday 19 November 2009, 11:26:32 PM »

This is ridiculous.

Definitely won't
Might get it just incase anyways,get the better seats etc.Did you recieve yours yet?

« Reply #47 on: Thursday 26 November 2009, 12:16:46 PM »
Complained when I was buying Coventry tickets that it hadn't arrived so it should be sent out pretty soon, think I might be getting a refund too. Sorry transfer budget, but you've just been halved. You won't need one if you're only coming for West Brom but on the other hand it's only a tenner.

« Reply #48 on: Monday 7 December 2009, 06:15:27 PM »

This is ridiculous.

Definitely won't
Might get it just incase anyways,get the better seats etc.Did you recieve yours yet?

I've got a season ticket, but I'm sure you won't need membership to get a good seat
AS9

Cristov

• Forum Member
« Reply #49 on: Friday 29 January 2010, 10:01:58 PM »
im after 3 tickets for the ipswich game on sat 24th of april, what is the best way for me to go about getting them? wait for general sale or sign up for a membership?