Author Topic: Newcastle United Members Club  (Read 28820 times)

Newcastle United Members Club
« on: Saturday 27 October 2007, 09:47:51 PM »
Members club details from nufc.co.uk

Members club is open to all fans aged 17 and over, if you are under 17 you can join the Junior Magpies.

For the 2007/08 season you can 'join the team' and become a part of the Newcastle United Members Club for a great price of £20.00 (£25.00 for overseas).

Join today by filling out the form and posting it back to our dedicated team who will send you out your welcome pack. This year we have put together a new style pack for all you dedicated Toon Army fans.

You will receive:

Card
Fixture list
Pin Badge
NUFC 2007/08 Magazine folder

Also throughout the season you will receive fantastic benefits like the following:

Priority ticketing - be in first to get tickets for all games of the 2007/08 season
Discount on Newcastle United Official Stadium Tours
Free entry to Reserve Team home games
Free automatic entry into various prize draws
4 Magazines packed full of info stats player interviews and offers per season
Official Members Club online pages including,quizzes and competitions

Application form http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/staticFiles/96/3c/0,,10278~81046,00.pdf

Decky

• Stoke me a clipper
Re: Newcastle United Members Club
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 23 December 2007, 08:48:18 AM »
Is there anyway to check if your an existing member? I have been for a few years but im not sure if i renewed this season, ive book flights and a hotel for the Boro game in Feb so if im in this club ill get tickets for the game sometime in the next 2 weeks?
“What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love.” - Sir Bobby Robson

NSG

• Local Hero
« Reply #2 on: Sunday 23 December 2007, 12:22:29 PM »
Is there anyway to check if your an existing member? I have been for a few years but im not sure if i renewed this season, ive book flights and a hotel for the Boro game in Feb so if im in this club ill get tickets for the game sometime in the next 2 weeks?

Ring the box office mate, they should know.

Pavel Is A Geordie

« Reply #3 on: Wednesday 16 January 2008, 02:59:29 PM »
Just wondering if anyone has any idea as to how many tickets you're allowed to "request" as a member? Is it one per member? I'm after three tickets, together for a big fixture coming up, so if anyone could give me a bit of advice that would be great. Cheers.

« Reply #4 on: Sunday 2 March 2008, 05:11:09 PM »
taking an away game like west ham, would i be able to get tickets on general sale or would i have to be a member? seems a rip off to me. how many people actually bother with this?

Nufc4Life

« Reply #5 on: Sunday 16 March 2008, 09:08:33 PM »
You can get tickets IF it goes to General Sale.

Members have first dibs if all the tickets are taken by ST holders for about a week. Then if there is still any left (which is doubtful) they'll go to the General Public.

Is well worth getting IMO. Will be difficult for people without a season ticket or Membership to get tickets for the likes of Sunderland home, and some big away games.

« Reply #6 on: Friday 13 June 2008, 11:20:27 PM »
Is it really worth it becoming a member?Im considering it.I live in Ireland so only get to go over 4 or 5 times a year.Want my friends to come over as well so Im going to get them to sign up as well if we have a good chance of getting tickets by becoming a member

Nufc4Life

« Reply #7 on: Tuesday 17 June 2008, 08:53:36 AM »
If you have membership you're more or less guaranteed a ticket to EVERY home match without doubt.

I'd expect you'l be alreet to get a ticket for a fair few away games to.

All for £30, well worth it when you don't come over that much like.

James

• Book Wanker Wannabe
« Reply #8 on: Saturday 5 July 2008, 02:23:18 AM »
how many games do people think i need to go (from leeds) to make the best from the membership deal?
I looked into the eye of the Island and what I saw was beautiful.

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,34084.msg657434.html#msg657434 - Yorkie-Geordie announces that he wants to sign Kevin Nolan for £11m

« Reply #9 on: Wednesday 23 July 2008, 05:20:45 PM »
Is it really the case that I can only buy one ticket per match with one membership or can I buy as much as I want?
« Last Edit: Wednesday 23 July 2008, 08:07:47 PM by david28 »

« Reply #10 on: Sunday 27 July 2008, 07:12:38 PM »
Slightly confused, I'm already signed up on the online ticket office on the official site and I paid for membership a couple of weeks ago, I haven't recieved anything through email like a number to quote etc so I assume I've just been upgraded on their system and i'll be able to quote my normal customer number during the membership sale period. Can anyone just confirm that?

Nufc4Life

« Reply #11 on: Sunday 27 July 2008, 10:31:11 PM »
Aye mate, you'll get a membership pack and card through eventually, but yeah when you ring for tickets or do it online, you just use your normal customer number, and if you do it online also, they recognize you as a member so you can a ticket in the members sale online like.

« Reply #12 on: Monday 28 July 2008, 02:18:44 PM »
Aye mate, you'll get a membership pack and card through eventually, but yeah when you ring for tickets or do it online, you just use your normal customer number, and if you do it online also, they recognize you as a member so you can a ticket in the members sale online like.

Cheers fella.

« Reply #13 on: Wednesday 28 January 2009, 12:52:06 AM »
I bought 4 memberships fo the 7 of us so we get good seats together for Everton match.I can only buy 2 tickets still.How do I change 3 of the memberships to my friends customers numbers?

« Reply #14 on: Friday 8 May 2009, 05:17:34 PM »
Right I bought a ticket on the online website for the boro game and it had a star beside the price which means it'll be added to my membership card, how the hell do you tell if it's been added in time? or is it just automatic as soon as you place the order?
Xbox gamertag: x Socket
Newcastle-online COD4 Champion :lol:

Eves10

« Reply #15 on: Saturday 9 May 2009, 04:19:44 PM »
Its done instantly!

Toon Army 12th Man
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday 16 June 2009, 03:40:20 PM »
Is it worth joining it? I want to be able to get priority for away games next year. Just wondered if there are any other benefits of joining the scheme?

Re: Toon Army 12th Man
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday 16 June 2009, 05:54:49 PM »
Is it worth joining it? I want to be able to get priority for away games next year. Just wondered if there are any other benefits of joining the scheme?

Not really. You get a magazine every month but it's drivel mostly.

« Reply #18 on: Tuesday 16 June 2009, 07:47:19 PM »
Just the priority ticket allocation then. Still not sure if its worth it, its about £50 is it not?

« Reply #19 on: Tuesday 16 June 2009, 09:20:53 PM »
Doubt many if any away games next year will sell out to season tickets and members.
AS9

« Reply #20 on: Wednesday 17 June 2009, 05:36:23 PM »
Doubt many if any away games next year will sell out to season tickets and members.

A fair few will, Blackpool, Scunthorpe etc.

Taff

• Previously shearer_206
  • I'm back.... Casually!
« Reply #21 on: Thursday 16 July 2009, 04:08:12 PM »
I see that tickets to the WBA game (according to NUFC.COM) are on sale Friday to 'members' but when I went to get a membership for this season on the official website, it says 'details to follow'.

So how can there be a members sale on Friday, if there are no members, or am I getting confused?
"I am going to die sooner rather than later. But then everyone has to go sometime and I have enjoyed every minute."

Sir Bobby Robson: 1933-2009.

RIP Bobby, you will always been fondly remembered. A national treasure x x x

« Reply #22 on: Thursday 16 July 2009, 04:25:45 PM »
Season ticket holder ones go on sale tomorrow, which might be what they mean. There's no date allocated for the 12th man member thing so maybe they're not doing it this year?

Taff

• Previously shearer_206
  • I'm back.... Casually!
« Reply #23 on: Friday 17 July 2009, 09:23:30 AM »
Season ticket holder ones go on sale tomorrow, which might be what they mean. There's no date allocated for the 12th man member thing so maybe they're not doing it this year?

Ye maybe not, I have been checking the website but it says 'Coming Soon: Detail of the 2009/2010 season membership' ... Which could mean anything!
"I am going to die sooner rather than later. But then everyone has to go sometime and I have enjoyed every minute."

Sir Bobby Robson: 1933-2009.

RIP Bobby, you will always been fondly remembered. A national treasure x x x

Steggy

• A.K.A. Big_Bad_Ad
  • I want the most dangerous reptile you've got.
« Reply #24 on: Friday 17 July 2009, 09:52:07 PM »

Ye maybe not, I have been checking the website but it says 'Coming Soon: Detail of the 2009/2010 season membership' ... Which could mean anything!

So does that mean that i'll now have to wait for general sale? How can they not of sorted out the f***ing memberships yet? Bunch of f***ing plebs that box office.