Mike Ashley at the game today...

kirkwdavis2001

Mike & Chris have now been assimilated & are part of the collective, welcome to our world.

Ashley looked more like a toon fan the way he jumped in the air, with his toon top hanging over the top of his jeans than the suited & booted battler from Byker.

Guest justin99.

Who would have thought he's a billionaire.

Really shows his down to earth personality.

I'm becoming more impressed by the day.

Guest lessthanlee

Who would have thought he's a billionaire.

Really shows his down to earth personality.

I'm becoming more impressed by the day.

My thoughts exactly, looked like a bloke you'd talk football with down the pub. How often did u see FF in toon shirt...!?

If Freddie suddenly started turning up a Toon shirt he would become an even bigger laughing stock than he already was.

nonesense

i for one would have respected him a bit more. He always came across as someone who was quite disconnected from the fans.

Freddie Shepherd would have been tenfold more popular had he still done everything he had tried to do for Newcastle, and kept a relative dignified distance from the media. Shame for the club, himself, and ultimately us the fans that he never did.

Moving on...

Guest Gemmill

If Freddie suddenly started turning up a Toon shirt he would become an even bigger laughing stock than he already was.

Best he could have hoped for was to stick his head through the top of a black and white hot air balloon tbh.

Like i said in the match thread:

Class. Really puts to bed any sale rumours.

'Right i've told the fuking press am not interested in selling, they simply aren't listening, what can i do to let the fans know am here to stay? I know reclusive me attend the match in a toon top!'

I like this guy.  Thumbs up