Author Topic: One of them pitiful threads where someone asks for advice  (Read 39260 times)

Re: One of them pitiful threads where someone asks for advice
« Reply #50 on: Tuesday 24 July 2007, 04:38:02 PM »
f*** him.

Don't knock it till you've tried it, etc?

As much as that was a play on things, I do mean it in another context.  To f*** with him, you'll get more friends and you'll develop stronger bonds with people that understand you better and the things you do.  Be careful though, it could be his woman stirring s***, it's not unheard of, especially at that age.

Let him come to you, if anything.  Don't pursue him, it's a bizarre situation.  He could be just being a c*** about you in front of his missus, it could be anything, but personally, I'd tell him to f*** off, especially if he's been blanking you etc.

aye. this guy sounds like a right spanner, and a dickhead to boot.

a) how can he come to such a reddiculous conclusion or if he didn't, then how the f*** can he take what his girlfriend said, probably out of jelousy of your relationship and actually f***ing believe it. what a tool. The girlfriend is the first cause here man, make no mistake.

b) even if he does believe it, i can't think of a more immature and stupid way to act than to start blanking you, with no confirmation at all.

« Reply #51 on: Tuesday 24 July 2007, 04:40:29 PM »
This is my most favourite thread ever.

« Reply #52 on: Tuesday 24 July 2007, 04:41:07 PM »
Well you got the "pitiful" part spot on

Really any need like? You don't like Yorkie, we get it.

Anyway, as a few have said you have to make sure it's not just his GF being a sneaky bitch about it. But if what she says is true then this guy sounds like he's not the type of friend you should be arsed about losing, sounds like a t*** tbh.

I barely talk to my two best friends from when I was a child at all anymore. Sort of like what HTT says, when we meet it's sociable but there's no real connection anymore. People change, you'll make new friends that aren't vain w*****s (by the sounds of things) in future.

Best of luck with it, anyway. :thup:

« Reply #53 on: Tuesday 24 July 2007, 04:42:43 PM »
I'd imagine it's the girl trying to stop George from seeing his best mate - keeping him to herself and all that.

Seems the most obvious answer to me, like.

EDIT: Seduce her, or get someone to seduce her (Jon?). Entrapment. Might as well - it's the summer holidays after all, plenty of time for planning revenge.

Seriously though, you do need to speak to him (when she's definitely not with him), mind. It's quite possibly the stupidest situation I've ever seen outside of TV/film - because of him/her, not you.

« Reply #54 on: Tuesday 24 July 2007, 04:43:01 PM »

Anyway, as a few have said you have to make sure it's not just his GF being a sneaky bitch about it. But if what she says is true then this guy sounds like he's not the type of friend you should be arsed about losing, sounds like a t*** tbh.
I barely talk to my two best friends from when I was a child at all anymore. Sort of like what HTT says, when we meet it's sociable but there's no real connection anymore. People change, you'll make new friends that aren't vain w*****s (by the sounds of things) in future.

He thinks Yorkie is a bum-raper and is avoiding him. He deserves a better ride than that (sic).

« Reply #55 on: Tuesday 24 July 2007, 04:48:03 PM »
on adivce yorkie, it really depends what you want. if you want to stay friends, then talk to him, if not, f*** with him (with). make advances, text him, basically stalk him is what i would do. really f*** with his brain, just confirm the c***s suspisions. p*ss of his girlfriend would that as well.
you may of course find out then that the reason he's been acting like this is not because he's scared you want to bum him, but that he secretly wants to bum you and is embrrassed about it. that would sort of be code red, don't know how you would deal with that situation (laugh at him probably, for being such an idiot, or maybe sympathise, whatever you think the situation requires). of course if that happens then his girlfriend will officially be known as "the lass that turned george", which would teach the manipulative cow a lesson.

I'm with shak and htt. 2 best childhood friends. only seen 1 once since i was 14, the other i still talk to, but its sociable as mentioned.

« Reply #56 on: Tuesday 24 July 2007, 04:50:33 PM »

He thinks Yorkie is a bum-raper and is avoiding him. He deserves a better ride than that (sic).

Rape is an act of violence, not love. :lol:

He thinks Yorkie wants to "make love" to him, even if his suspicions were true he's going about things a really shitty way.

« Reply #57 on: Tuesday 24 July 2007, 04:55:33 PM »
If it turns out the GF is being honest you should definitely try and get some form of revenge on him though, I like the idea of sending Jon to seduce the girlfriend and ruin the relationship.

Then when he's depressed and single you kidnap him, tie him up and bum the living daylights out of him while playing 'Only a Woman' from Team America on repeat. See how he likes them bananas.

« Reply #58 on: Tuesday 24 July 2007, 05:11:45 PM »
Split them up. :thup: Harsh but it's the only way. He'll get over it.

« Reply #59 on: Tuesday 24 July 2007, 05:16:28 PM »
I pray--PRAY--that this friend turns out to be the gayer. Please, God. PLEASE! Be the greatest soap opera twist to ever happen in real life.

Invicta_Toon

« Reply #60 on: Tuesday 24 July 2007, 05:54:11 PM »

is Yorkie the new Snoops?

Yorkie

• C'mTA
« Reply #61 on: Tuesday 24 July 2007, 06:15:04 PM »

Eh? :lol:

Honestly lads, this thread's been such a laugh. Thanks for all the advice. His girlfriend actually is a nice lass though, and we've always been quite matey, infact i was pretty much forced to confess to her that i used to have feelings for her, merely as proof that i'm not gay and that i'm not in love with her boyfriend. :rolleyes: 

I don't think she's stirring s***. I can sort of understand where the suspicions have been coming from, but all the blokes in our circle are really 'pally', i mean - not one of us (out of like ten) would give a hi-five over a hug, or anything like that. We're all huggy fellas. :lol:  Sounds weird i know, and think of that what you will, but when we're going home or whatnot we'll give a hug rather than a handshake. :lol:

And i mean i do, and i have done for all the time we've been mates, regard George higher than my other mates. I've got the utmost respect for him and, like i say, i've always considered him a sort of brother.

Is there anything wrong with that, like - what i've just said? I don't think there is really, i still think he's being more weird than i am. I still reckon he's out-of-line/deluded to be having these thoughts. I'm not uber-masculine, i'm not a mega-bloke, but i've never made homosexual passes at him or anyone, or anything totally rediculous like that.

I want to stay mates with him so i'll have to talk to him. I know - sounds dead easy - but put yourself in my shoes. I've got to go up to my best mate for 5 years, and attempt to convince him that i'm not head over heels in love with him.

PS - i made this public on the forum cos i'd never have the courage to go to my 'real' mates over something like this. We're mature but we're all still 16-year-olds; i'd get laughed or awkwardly-stared-at to death.

Dokko

• TT
  • Howay you robot radgies
« Reply #62 on: Tuesday 24 July 2007, 06:18:24 PM »

Eh? :lol:

Honestly lads, this thread's been such a laugh. Thanks for all the advice. His girlfriend actually is a nice lass though, and we've always been quite matey, infact i was pretty much forced to confess to her that i used to have feelings for her, merely as proof that i'm not gay and that i'm not in love with her boyfriend. :rolleyes: 

I don't think she's stirring s***. I can sort of understand where the suspicions have been coming from, but all the blokes in our circle are really 'pally', i mean - not one of us (out of like ten) would give a hi-five over a hug, or anything like that. We're all huggy fellas. :lol:  Sounds weird i know, and think of that what you will, but when we're going home or whatnot we'll give a hug rather than a handshake. :lol:

And i mean i do, and i have done for all the time we've been mates, regard George higher than my other mates. I've got the utmost respect for him and, like i say, i've always considered him a sort of brother.

Is there anything wrong with that, like - what i've just said? I don't think there is really, i still think he's being more weird than i am. I'm not uber-masculine, i'm not a mega-bloke, but i've never made homosexual passes at him or anyone, or anything totally rediculous like that.

I want to stay mates with him so i'll have to talk to him. I know - sounds dead easy - but put yourself in my shoes. I've got to go up to my best mate for 5 years, and attempt to convince him that i'm not head over heels in love with him.

PS - i made this public on the forum cos i'd never have the courage to go to my 'real' mates over something like this. We're mature but we're all still 16-year-olds; i'd get laughed or awkwardly-stared-at to death.

=

O0

Yorkie

• C'mTA
« Reply #63 on: Tuesday 24 July 2007, 06:19:59 PM »
:rolleyes: 

:lol:

« Reply #64 on: Tuesday 24 July 2007, 06:20:01 PM »
Yah "pally"bluerazz.gif

I'm not uber-masculine  :parky:

« Reply #65 on: Tuesday 24 July 2007, 06:20:31 PM »
Oh yeah, scissor!

Yorkie

• C'mTA
« Reply #66 on: Tuesday 24 July 2007, 06:21:10 PM »
:lol: Gawd missis.

Invicta_Toon

« Reply #67 on: Tuesday 24 July 2007, 06:21:12 PM »
look Yorkie, 16 is a confusing age. Are you absolutely certain you're not giving off signals?

Yorkie

• C'mTA
« Reply #68 on: Tuesday 24 July 2007, 06:23:07 PM »
look Yorkie, 16 is a confusing age. Are you absolutely certain you're not giving off signals?

I think i'm sure. I don't know.

Like i say, all the lads in our group of mates are huggy. :lol:

Gar - this is so s***.

« Reply #69 on: Tuesday 24 July 2007, 06:23:14 PM »
Oh yeah, scissor!

'Scissor me timbers'

Dokko

• TT
« Reply #70 on: Tuesday 24 July 2007, 06:24:22 PM »

I think i'm sure. I don't know.

Like i say, all the lads in our group of mates are huggy. :lol:

Gar - this is so s***.

Hollyoaks is on in 5mins, am sure that will help.  :thup:

Yorkie

• C'mTA
« Reply #71 on: Tuesday 24 July 2007, 06:26:03 PM »
Just to clarify 100%, i am definitely not gay. And don't any of you guys come to me saying "are you sure Yorkie, i mean, your body's changing" and all that - cos i don't wanna hear it. :lol:  I'm straight!

« Reply #72 on: Tuesday 24 July 2007, 06:26:19 PM »
Oh yeah, scissor!

'Scissor me timbers'

Oh yeah, I'm a monkey. Give this monkey what she wants!"

Yorkie entered the thread 90% certain he wasn't gay, seems that figure has fallen. :lol:

Yorkie

• C'mTA
« Reply #73 on: Tuesday 24 July 2007, 06:26:53 PM »
:lol: f*** off!

Dokko

• TT
« Reply #74 on: Tuesday 24 July 2007, 06:27:07 PM »
Oh yeah, scissor!

'Scissor me timbers'

Oh yeah, I'm a monkey. Give this monkey what she wants!"

Yorkie entered the thread 90% certain he wasn't gay, seems that figure has fallen. :lol:

mackems.gif