Archives > Hall Of Fame

One of them pitiful threads where someone asks for advice

<< < (2/59) > >>

BlufPurdi:

--- Quote from: Lt. McClane on Tuesday 24 July 2007, 02:05:32 AM ---
--- Quote from: BlufPurdi on Tuesday 24 July 2007, 02:01:51 AM ---f*** him.

--- End quote ---

Don't knock it till you've tried it, etc?

--- End quote ---

As much as that was a play on things, I do mean it in another context.  To f*** with him, you'll get more friends and you'll develop stronger bonds with people that understand you better and the things you do.  Be careful though, it could be his woman stirring s***, it's not unheard of, especially at that age.

Let him come to you, if anything.  Don't pursue him, it's a bizarre situation.  He could be just being a c*** about you in front of his missus, it could be anything, but personally, I'd tell him to f*** off, especially if he's been blanking you etc.

Gent:
What about this girl you're "bessoted" with? Why aren't you's together? Or are you..?

We may aswell cover all bases while you're in the spotlight!

Yorkie:

--- Quote from: BlufPurdi on Tuesday 24 July 2007, 02:08:16 AM ---
--- Quote from: Lt. McClane on Tuesday 24 July 2007, 02:05:32 AM ---
--- Quote from: BlufPurdi on Tuesday 24 July 2007, 02:01:51 AM ---f*** him.

--- End quote ---

Don't knock it till you've tried it, etc?

--- End quote ---

As much as that was a play on things, I do mean it in another context.  To f*** with him, you'll get more friends and you'll develop stronger bonds with people that understand you better and the things you do.  Be careful though, it could be his woman stirring s***, it's not unheard of, especially at that age.

Let him come to you, if anything.  Don't pursue him, it's a bizarre situation.  He could be just being a c*** about you in front of his missus, it could be anything, but personally, I'd tell him to f*** off, especially if he's been blanking you etc.

--- End quote ---

f***ing give it a rest.

:lol: Cheers, Bluf.

Yorkie:

--- Quote from: Gent on Tuesday 24 July 2007, 02:26:44 AM ---What about this girl you're "bessoted" with? Why aren't you's together? Or are you..?

We may aswell cover all bases while you're in the spotlight!

--- End quote ---

Eesh, i'm not going into that. Only then will you find out how mentally churned Yorkie-Geordie is.  :razz:

Alan Shearer 9:
sounds like those two bummers off hollyoaks bumming each other furiously

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version