Author Topic: Ashley now owns NUFC - 93.19% shares gained.  (Read 167732 times)

sicko2ndbest

• Sickothreadsgoingnowhere
Re: Ashley now owns NUFC - 93.19% shares gained.
« Reply #3325 on: Monday 16 July 2007, 05:04:00 PM »
Big Sam saying on SSN that basically while the takeover is good the new owners are causing him to miss out on targets because of their reluctancy to release funds until internal inquiry is over!

:(
Wishes he was Interpolic

Invicta_Toon

« Reply #3326 on: Monday 16 July 2007, 05:06:00 PM »
Big Sam saying on SSN that basically while the takeover is good the new owners are causing him to miss out on targets because of their reluctancy to release funds until internal inquiry is over!

he didn't say that, he said failure to move quickly. he has funds

elbee909

« Reply #3327 on: Monday 16 July 2007, 05:24:34 PM »

Did you consider us to be such "failures" when we were playing in the Champions League ?

The same person(s) appointing Souness and Roeder after having appointed Robson should tell you enough about the general trajectory we were on under Shepherd.

FACT OFF, MOTHER FACTER!

As in major shareholders ? Unless you also foolishly think they idly stand by and allow someone else to run the multi million pound company where they have the biggest stake  mackems.gif

Ok.  Who were they then?

mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif

Incidentally, you keep harping on about how Shepherd should receive credit if Allardryce is successful, for appointing him.  Apparently not though, that'll be those major shareholders who get credit for that, yep?

« Reply #3328 on: Monday 16 July 2007, 05:28:31 PM »

Did you consider us to be such "failures" when we were playing in the Champions League ?

The same person(s) appointing Souness and Roeder after having appointed Robson should tell you enough about the general trajectory we were on under Shepherd.

FACT OFF, MOTHER FACTER!

As in major shareholders ? Unless you also foolishly think they idly stand by and allow someone else to run the multi million pound company where they have the biggest stake  mackems.gif

Ok.  Who were they then?

THE f***ing HALLS!!!

:lol:

« Reply #3329 on: Monday 16 July 2007, 05:30:35 PM »

PWNED!!

elbee909

« Reply #3330 on: Monday 16 July 2007, 05:31:58 PM »

FACT OFF, MOTHER FACTER!

Ok.  Who were they then?

THE f***ing HALLS!!!

Was a bit rhetorical there, heh :)

sicko2ndbest

• Sickothreadsgoingnowhere
« Reply #3331 on: Monday 16 July 2007, 05:34:28 PM »

I'm positive he said something along the lines of:

With the big changearound that has happened with the new owners coming in, they have yet to understand the need to move quickly in the market because of other things they are pursuing, i understand that but need to move quicker. Some of the players have come and gone but others will become availible
Wishes he was Interpolic

Invicta_Toon

« Reply #3332 on: Monday 16 July 2007, 05:35:32 PM »

I'm positive he said something along the lines of:

With the big changearound that has happened with the new owners coming in, they have yet to understand the need to move quickly in the market because of other things they are pursuing, i understand that but need to move quicker. Some of the players have come and gone but others will become availible

and?

NE5

• In Zumba Bumba Land
« Reply #3333 on: Monday 16 July 2007, 05:49:25 PM »

FACT OFF, MOTHER FACTER!

Ok.  Who were they then?

THE f***ing HALLS!!!

don't know whether to laugh or cry  :cheesy:
http://z3.invisionfree.com/NUFCforum/index.php?

"He wants what we want and goes to the games for the same reason as we do, he wants us to win for the pleasure that brings.  He wants to build the club up and put everything in place to make sure we can maintain a high position once we reach it." - mick [aka Stephensons Rocket], aug 10th 2008

"I think Keegan would be a daft option, he's been here and done the best he could." - mick, 6th March 2006

"Ashley will do something Shepherd has never ever done, he'll spend HIS own personal money on players as the club will be his." - mick 7th June 2007

I think we've done well in the last window - mick, 23 Oct 2008

any individual or group resourceful enough to raise the £100 million plus that would be needed today to take over the club is likely also to be intelligent and resourceful enough to make a better fist of it than the current board - ozzie mandiarse 24th Oct 2006

« Reply #3334 on: Wednesday 18 July 2007, 09:26:25 AM »
I thought this might get delayed, but NUFC have been delisted from the LSE, as of 8am today.

http://www.londonstockexchange.com/LSECWS/IFSPages/MarketNewsPopup.aspx?id=1533201&source=RNShttp://

There is another thread on 'delisting' - but it only seems right to take this old thread all the way through to it's logical conclusion!

« Reply #3335 on: Wednesday 18 July 2007, 06:19:30 PM »
I thought this might get delayed, but NUFC have been delisted from the LSE, as of 8am today.

http://www.londonstockexchange.com/LSECWS/IFSPages/MarketNewsPopup.aspx?id=1533201&source=RNShttp://

There is another thread on 'delisting' - but it only seems right to take this old thread all the way through to it's logical conclusion!

I think the thread should now be locked, it's all over now.
"Hello, Bobby," he once greeted his England captain, Bryan Robson.

"I'm Bryan," the skipper replied. "You're Bobby."

JH

• Administrator
« Reply #3336 on: Wednesday 18 July 2007, 06:29:24 PM »
This thread has come to its conclusion now, Mick's right.

Locked. Move discussion to 'Newcastle delisted from the Stock Exchange - Official' thread - http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=42840.0