Author Topic: Madeleine McCann  (Read 101608 times)

joeyt

• Loves an Anthem
Re: Bairn snatched on holiday
« Reply #1725 on: Tuesday 15 October 2013, 05:04:35 PM »
e- fit looks like the dad

« Reply #1726 on: Tuesday 15 October 2013, 06:38:38 PM »
I would've thought if the sniffer dogs could smell blood or whatever, the Portuguese police would've dna tested the areas surely?

I believe they did but they couldn't get a positive I.D. on the blood, there wasn't enough. I'm happy to be corrected but i think the DNA available was enough that the police could tell it was McCann blood just didn't have enough markers to say if it was Maddie's.
The aim of science is not to open the door to infinite wisdom, but to set a limit to infinite error.

biggs

• Every cheap hood strikes a bargain with the world
« Reply #1727 on: Tuesday 15 October 2013, 07:42:47 PM »
Interesting take on the case ,all i can say is he means well  :undecided:
http://www.chrisspivey.co.uk/digging-for-madeleine/

Stifler

• Heavy User of Shoes
  • Come here you ginger bitch.
« Reply #1728 on: Tuesday 15 October 2013, 10:44:21 PM »
How can you say they are neglecting their other children through their search for Maddie?

How many people know how to clear forensic evidence? Is it common knowledge for dentists?
It's been said in various news reports over the years that one or both have them have returned to Portugal or have went off elsewhere in order to continue to search for Maddy and have left their other children at home with grandparents and family friends.

It is rather easy to look up how to clear forensic evidence however actually doing it is quite hard, by the way Kate is a GP and Gerry is a Cardiologist, neither of them are dentists.

Stifler

• Heavy User of Shoes
« Reply #1729 on: Tuesday 15 October 2013, 10:56:10 PM »
Watched one of the Portuguese documentaries that the McCanns tried to ban. The main thing that stuck out to me was that the extremely reliable sniffer dogs found traces of a dead body in the cupboard of their/her room and also in a car that they had hired.  :undecided:
There was blood found in the boot of the car, a fair amount of it and it had appeared that it had been cleaned, and when I say cleaned I mean attempted to properly clean it, not 'the steaks have leaked a little bit of blood' and wiped clean.
So was it her blood then?
It's highly likely. Like I said there was clear attempts to make it look like there was no blood there at a forensic level, not just the naked eye. Thats not an extent you would go too to clear up some spillage off steaks in a rental car, and on your holiday. Would you go to such lengths to clean your rental car if you were on holiday?
You could argue that, if they were guilty, why would they want to continuously have the case in the media? Why wouldn't you want it to quiet down, after 6 years especially, and just carry on a private investigation into it. A variation on Munchausen's Syndrome?

I can't imagine a scenario personally, where they found their bairn deceased, and both decided in that split moment to lie about it for the rest of their lives.
Precisely that, because of their guilt. They could be deluded enough to think that if someone else is convicted or largely believed to have taken/killed Maddy then their guilt would no longer be with them because they are no longer the ones seen to have done wrong and in their eyes are proven to be innocent.

However you could also totally spin it and it could be because they don't feel guilt at all, in fact they don't feel anything. The are both white, both intellects, both middle class, both the typical 'people who would have thought could never do such a thing ', all traits of a Psychopath.If they are then they can see things from a purely logical point of view. If they had have accidentally over dosed Maddy on medicine in order to make her sleep or accidentally killed her another way then they could look at it from how it would make them look. They are people in financially rewarding jobs, highly respected skilled jobs, if they were have found to have been responsible for the death of their own daughter even under the terms of manslaughter then their career/lives/image would be ruined. Now take it back to having them having emotion but thinking logically, they would know that if they were found guilty for their daughters death they would no longer have custody of their remaining children.

Plenty of people are quick to say "I would never do that, if that was my child I could never/would never do that" forgetting that other people's logic can be so different and that other people can lack the simplest of emotions which make things for the average person impossible to do or bear thinking about.
« Last Edit: Tuesday 15 October 2013, 11:26:56 PM by Stifler »

« Reply #1730 on: Tuesday 15 October 2013, 11:14:11 PM »
Precisely that, because of their guilt. They could be deluded enough to think that if someone else is convicted or largely believed to have taken/killed Maddy then their guilt would no longer be with them because they are no longer the ones seen to have done wrong and in their eyes are proven to be innocent.

However you could also totally spin it and it could be because they don't feel guilt at, in fact they don't feel anything. The are both white, both intellects, both middle class, both the typical 'people who would have thought could never do such a thing ', all traits of a Psychopath.If they are then they can see things from a purely logical point of view. If they had have accidentally over dosed Maddy on medicine in order to make her sleep or accidentally killed her another way then they could look at it from how it would make them look. They are people in financially rewarding jobs, highly respected skilled jobs, if they were have found to have been responsible for the death of their own daughter even under the terms of manslaughter then their career/lives/image would be ruined. Now take it back to having them having emotion but thinking logically, they would know that if they were found guilty for their daughters death they would no longer have custody of their remaining children.

Plenty of people are quick to say "I would never do that, if that was my child I could never/would never do that" forgetting that other people's logic can be so different and that other people can lack the simplest of emotions which make things for the average person impossible to do or bear thinking about.

:lol:
"Hello, Bobby," he once greeted his England captain, Bryan Robson.

"I'm Bryan," the skipper replied. "You're Bobby."

« Reply #1731 on: Tuesday 15 October 2013, 11:16:13 PM »
"eee why is this getting so much attention and money spent on it, bazillions of kids gan missin ffs", swiftly followed by 20 pages of posts.

talk about pards instead pls.

What? :lol:
So raise your fists and march around
Dont dare take what you need
I'll jail and bury those committed
And smother the rest in greed
Crawl with me into tomorrow
Or i'll drag you to your grave
I'm deep inside your children
They'll betray you in my name

Sleep now in the fire

Stifler

• Heavy User of Shoes
« Reply #1732 on: Tuesday 15 October 2013, 11:26:18 PM »

However you could also totally spin it and it could be because they don't feel guilt at, in fact they don't feel anything. The are both white, both intellects, both middle class, both the typical 'people who would have thought could never do such a thing ', all traits of a Psychopath.If they are then they can see things from a purely logical point of view. If they had have accidentally over dosed Maddy on medicine in order to make her sleep or accidentally killed her another way then they could look at it from how it would make them look. They are people in financially rewarding jobs, highly respected skilled jobs, if they were have found to have been responsible for the death of their own daughter even under the terms of manslaughter then their career/lives/image would be ruined. Now take it back to having them having emotion but thinking logically, they would know that if they were found guilty for their daughters death they would no longer have custody of their remaining children.

Do you care to elaborate why what I have said is so funny. They are only a few possible explanations on what happened and why.

Before you start laughing maybe you want to look up the definition of a Psychopath; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathy

Read that then look at the McCann's relationship with their children from eye witness accounts and their own testimonials.

However if your happy to believe that everyone is perfect and isn't capable of doing such things then laugh away and bury your head in the sand and when bad things like this happen don't ask the question 'why?'.

Interpolic

• Drossbot 5000
« Reply #1733 on: Tuesday 15 October 2013, 11:32:06 PM »
Wellllllllllllll, for starters - being white is the trait of a psychopath?

Ronaldo

• Is that you, Mustard?
« Reply #1734 on: Tuesday 15 October 2013, 11:32:32 PM »
Intellects. :lol:

« Reply #1735 on: Tuesday 15 October 2013, 11:34:12 PM »
The are both white, both intellects, both middle class, both the typical 'people who would have thought could never do such a thing ', all traits of a Psychopath

:lol: :lol: :lol:

gotta be sigged
Before that why didn't the Wigan fans just walk the the Stewart's, the Stewart's only went up to the touchline, their was a big gap between the end of the Stewart's and the stand they could have walked through.
God man replacement's don't have to 100% of best to 100% of a replacement.
The are both white, both intellects, both middle class, both the typical 'people who would have thought could never do such a thing ', all traits of a Psychopath.

Ronaldo

• Is that you, Mustard?
« Reply #1736 on: Tuesday 15 October 2013, 11:35:12 PM »

« Reply #1737 on: Tuesday 15 October 2013, 11:42:34 PM »
A double Stifler sig  :frantic:
s*** just got real
Quote from: Mike
Am I really coming out of this thread the biggest asshole again?
:snod:

Interpolic

• Drossbot 5000
« Reply #1738 on: Tuesday 15 October 2013, 11:43:26 PM »
:lol: Honestly, f***ing wew.  Never knew that the fact I wasn't a brother meant I was more likely to kill my own kid and cover it up.  Learning all the time.

« Reply #1739 on: Tuesday 15 October 2013, 11:45:15 PM »
:lol: Honestly, f***ing wew.  Never knew that the fact I wasn't a brother meant I was more likely to kill my own kid and cover it up.  Learning all the time.

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

• Boring James Milner
Had a few dances off her when I've been in Blue velvet with friends. She's one of the ones who will push her fanny in your face, usually I like that but hers smells f***ing rotten. Only had dances off her because she agreed to take less money for the dances when me and my mate said we were skint.

I was a pure creep when I was a kid tbf. Used to spunk in deoderant can lids too

Stifler

• Heavy User of Shoes
« Reply #1741 on: Wednesday 16 October 2013, 12:04:11 AM »
Statistically most Psychopaths are white yes, however I said that amongst other traits and taking it just on it's own is taken out of context and you know it is.

« Reply #1742 on: Wednesday 16 October 2013, 12:07:14 AM »
:lol: Stifler you're f***ing crackers
Gimme-gimme-gimme-gimme-gimme some Ganja!

« Reply #1743 on: Wednesday 16 October 2013, 12:09:24 AM »
How can you say they are neglecting their other children through their search for Maddie?

How many people know how to clear forensic evidence? Is it common knowledge for dentists?
It's been said in various news reports over the years that one or both have them have returned to Portugal or have went off elsewhere in order to continue to search for Maddy and have left their other children at home with grandparents and family friends.

It is rather easy to look up how to clear forensic evidence however actually doing it is quite hard, by the way Kate is a GP and Gerry is a Cardiologist, neither of them are dentists.
Loads of people stop with their grand parents, it's hardly neglect :lol:

« Reply #1744 on: Wednesday 16 October 2013, 12:10:59 AM »
The are both white, both intellects, both middle class, both the typical 'people who would have thought could never do such a thing ', all traits of a Psychopath

gotta be sigged
:lol: That is f***ing outstanding.

Stifler

• Heavy User of Shoes
« Reply #1745 on: Wednesday 16 October 2013, 12:13:30 AM »
No I'm not. I've stated facts, quite honestly I think this forum at times shows up major flaws in problems in society. One of them is being unable to comprehend facts that others do not understand. Just because the majority of people cannot comprehend how someone has little to no emotion and thinks on a level that has extreme logical reasoning though despite that logic possibly being disturbed it does not mean that it doesn't happen.

The McCann's are both suspected Psychopaths in some sort of form, that is clear by various investigations and they they carry themselves. Just because you all cannot cope with the facts around such a mental disorder it doesn't mean it is there.

People have asked why and how they could do such an act as parents, you cannot dismiss these reasons simply because you yourself can never see yourselves being able to do what they have in cases been alleged to have done.

« Reply #1746 on: Wednesday 16 October 2013, 12:13:43 AM »

gotta be sigged
:lol: That is f***ing outstanding.

Try working out the logic, on second thoughts, don't.

Stifler

• Heavy User of Shoes
« Reply #1747 on: Wednesday 16 October 2013, 12:16:14 AM »

Loads of people stop with their grand parents, it's hardly neglect :lol:
For long periods of time? How about when they went on holiday soon after Maddy disappeared and left the kids behind? How about their relationship with Maddy and their other children described by eye witnesses and their own self admittance? 

« Reply #1748 on: Wednesday 16 October 2013, 12:17:30 AM »
No I'm not. I've stated facts, quite honestly I think this forum at times shows up major flaws in problems in society. One of them is being unable to comprehend facts that others do not understand. Just because the majority of people cannot comprehend how someone has little to no emotion and thinks on a level that has extreme logical reasoning though despite that logic possibly being disturbed it does not mean that it doesn't happen.

The McCann's are both suspected Psychopaths in some sort of form, that is clear by various investigations and they they carry themselves. Just because you all cannot cope with the facts around such a mental disorder it doesn't mean it is there.

People have asked why and how they could do such an act as parents, you cannot dismiss these reasons simply because you yourself can never see yourselves being able to do what they have in cases been alleged to have done.

DCI Stifler
Gimme-gimme-gimme-gimme-gimme some Ganja!

Interpolic

• Drossbot 5000
« Reply #1749 on: Wednesday 16 October 2013, 12:17:35 AM »
Statistically most Psychopaths are white yes, however I said that amongst other traits and taking it just on it's own is taken out of context and you know it is.

:lol: Howay man.  That's not a f***ing trait of a pyschopath and you said "all traits of a psychopath".  You also said middle class and some other bilge I can't remember, in which case they might as well lock half the country up.