Author Topic: The Weather  (Read 215869 times)

Nobody

• That chick was like the Pele of anal
Re: The Weather
« Reply #25 on: Thursday 3 May 2007, 11:52:48 PM »
Maybe this...

good point, but still enjoy it while it lasts
are you new here div-s...you can't just give in like that,you have to shout and scream,deny and denounce and never ever ever admit you were wrong,drag your argument over 32 pages whilst sometimes trying to take the thread off subject in order to try and stop your views getting pulverised.
Give him time. I've been here for a year and half and I'm still not near that phase yet

madras

• Philosoraptor
« Reply #26 on: Thursday 3 May 2007, 11:55:36 PM »
Maybe this...

are you new here div-s...you can't just give in like that,you have to shout and scream,deny and denounce and never ever ever admit you were wrong,drag your argument over 32 pages whilst sometimes trying to take the thread off subject in order to try and stop your views getting pulverised.
Give him time. I've been here for a year and half and I'm still not near that phase yet
only cos your mam restricts your internet access
Bullshitters misrepresent themselves to their audience not as liars do, that is, by deliberately making false claims about what is true. In fact, bullshit need not be untrue at all.

Rather, bullshitters seek to convey a certain impression of themselves without being concerned about whether anything at all is true. They quietly change the rules governing their end of the conversation so that claims about truth and falsity are irrelevant.

Nobody

• That chick was like the Pele of anal
« Reply #27 on: Friday 4 May 2007, 12:04:48 AM »
Maybe this...

only cos your mam restricts your internet access
Got nowt to do with that. I've got unlimited Internet Acces
[/lamest e-ego flexing ever]

Mr. Snrub

• Messi
« Reply #28 on: Thursday 7 June 2007, 01:26:55 PM »
This thread needs bumped.

It's something like 25 degrees here today, I'm melting.  Too hungover to open a beer, though. :(

Wullie

• Administrator
« Reply #29 on: Thursday 7 June 2007, 01:27:42 PM »
Pretty grim here in the Toon tbh.
Jeff's Garage - Cheaper than some other garages.

alex

« Reply #30 on: Thursday 7 June 2007, 01:28:45 PM »
Gorgeous in Norn Iron. Again.

Mr. Snrub

• Messi
« Reply #31 on: Thursday 7 June 2007, 01:32:11 PM »
Gorgeous in Norn Iron. Again.

Yeah, that's where I am.

« Reply #32 on: Thursday 7 June 2007, 01:45:34 PM »
Grey in Paris.

BlufPurdi

• Administrator
  • Speaking truth to stupid since 2005.
« Reply #33 on: Thursday 7 June 2007, 02:14:47 PM »
Stunning in Glesga.
You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.
We ourselves are responsible for our own happiness and misery. We create our own Heaven. We create our own Hell. We are the architects of our own fate.
Student says " I am very discouraged. What should I do?" Master says, "encourage others."
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
It takes a wise man to learn from his mistakes, but an even wiser man to learn from others.
This is what should be done. By one who is skilled in goodness, and who knows the path of peace: Let them be able and upright, straightforward and gentle in speech. Humble and not conceited, contented and easily satisfied. Unburdened with duties and frugal in their ways. Peaceful and calm, and wise and skillful, not proud and demanding in nature. Let them not do the slightest thing that the wise would later reprove.

Dave

• Administrator
« Reply #34 on: Thursday 7 June 2007, 02:20:33 PM »
Overcast in Barnsley.

The weather in Larnaca is mental though.

Dokko

• TT
  • Uniting the Club 1 fan at a time
« Reply #35 on: Monday 11 June 2007, 11:49:02 PM »
Rain managed to knock off my sky about two hours ago, then a spell of lighting, and now am boiling hot, feel like am on holiday, sticky in all the wrong places.

Can see me not sleeping well tonight.

BlufPurdi

• Administrator
  • Speaking truth to stupid since 2005.
« Reply #36 on: Monday 11 June 2007, 11:51:22 PM »
Rain managed to knock off my sky about two hours ago, then a spell of lighting, and now am boiling hot, feel like am on holiday, sticky in all the wrong places.

Can see me not sleeping well tonight.

:lol:

Boiling up here today and tonight, back to college tomorrow for the last week and I bet you that's when the thunder starts. >:(
You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.
We ourselves are responsible for our own happiness and misery. We create our own Heaven. We create our own Hell. We are the architects of our own fate.
Student says " I am very discouraged. What should I do?" Master says, "encourage others."
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
It takes a wise man to learn from his mistakes, but an even wiser man to learn from others.
This is what should be done. By one who is skilled in goodness, and who knows the path of peace: Let them be able and upright, straightforward and gentle in speech. Humble and not conceited, contented and easily satisfied. Unburdened with duties and frugal in their ways. Peaceful and calm, and wise and skillful, not proud and demanding in nature. Let them not do the slightest thing that the wise would later reprove.

Invicta_Toon

« Reply #37 on: Tuesday 12 June 2007, 12:42:55 AM »
sweating my balls off up here too

Disco

• Me reading your posts
« Reply #38 on: Tuesday 12 June 2007, 12:43:04 AM »
Still warm/humid in the Tyne Valley like, would have thought the thunder lightening and rain would've freshened the air up but no such luck. Gonna be a sweaty one th night.

graemeh72

« Reply #39 on: Tuesday 12 June 2007, 12:50:16 AM »
"close" in London

can't wait for the tube in the morn

indi

• Administrator
  • Death to David Pleat.
« Reply #40 on: Tuesday 12 June 2007, 08:35:37 PM »
It's been overcast but hot here all day, after being sunny for the last few days, but now the sun's come out and it's nice again.

It's not nice actually, it's way too hot, why can't it snow!?!

TRC

• WASRKOOK
« Reply #41 on: Tuesday 12 June 2007, 08:38:55 PM »
Lashing it down here (Washington)

« Reply #42 on: Tuesday 12 June 2007, 08:46:25 PM »
Its great here, wee spells of rain today but yesterday was 27 degrees, me face is burnt off :(
“What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love.” - Sir Bobby Robson

PM

« Reply #43 on: Tuesday 12 June 2007, 08:54:06 PM »
p*ssed down all day here.

indi

• Administrator
  • Death to David Pleat.
« Reply #44 on: Tuesday 12 June 2007, 09:00:00 PM »
It absolutely lashed it down in the middle of last night, it was so load it woke me up, you could see the raindrops they were massive the size of 50p pieces, but by the morning it was almost as if it had never happened. No thunder and lightning though.

midds

• Administrator
  • In omnia Paratus
« Reply #45 on: Tuesday 12 June 2007, 09:05:32 PM »
It absolutely lashed it down in the middle of last night, it was so load it woke me up, you could see the raindrops they were massive the size of 50p pieces, but by the morning it was almost as if it had never happened. No thunder and lightning though.

The heavens opened at 5 in the morning today and it thundered for a bit. Kept me awake 'til just before my alarm went off... :rant:
The club comes first.

« Reply #46 on: Tuesday 12 June 2007, 09:11:21 PM »
after a week of excellent weather its now p*ssin down in glesga!  :(

« Reply #47 on: Wednesday 13 June 2007, 08:20:39 AM »
p*ssed down all morning here in Newcastle.

Dave

• Administrator
« Reply #48 on: Thursday 14 June 2007, 11:57:57 AM »
Absolutely disgusting here in Barnsley today.

The weather is awful too.

Syrette

• TAFKA Role Model
  • Forward thinking
« Reply #49 on: Thursday 14 June 2007, 11:59:33 AM »
Barnsleys a lovely place Dave! You've got that, you know, that famous thing there.