Author Topic: so I met this lass  (Read 77643 times)

Invicta_Toon

so I met this lass
« on: Friday 6 October 2006, 03:24:10 PM »
off my course, bit of a plane jane wallflower, hadn't noticed her about but wth, went for a pint with her after a lecture yesterday and got on quite well

for some odd reason I have taken a shining to her, so decided to be all needy and texted her today saying, are you doing owt tonight? fancy a pint? (but in more formal prose mind). We had previously arranged to meet up to watch one of the games tomorrow, but this was with a bloke mate of hers, and I fancied a one on one rather than a tag team tbh.

she's texted back, and I quote: "Ah im afraid im embracing student life and going to a house party 2nite! Cheers for the text tho"

now, is that a brush off, or a rain cheque?

do I reply, or leave it? what about the match tomorrow?

Re: so I met this lass
« Reply #1 on: Friday 6 October 2006, 03:26:40 PM »
BLOWN OUT.   tongue.gif
failure is like a disease to Kevin Keegan, one without a cure.

HTT on Kevin Keegan.  The glory days are back on N-O.  This is the sort of quality I look for in a forum.

Badly cluttered forums are a disease, HTT's the cure is what I say tbh.

« Reply #2 on: Friday 6 October 2006, 03:27:07 PM »
Maybe she is saying "look your in Uni, go out and get hammered instead of going for a pint"

Mate she seems to like 'better' nights out so why not go to a few house parties yourself and ask her if she wants to come with you to one
“What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love.” - Sir Bobby Robson

thompers

« Reply #3 on: Friday 6 October 2006, 03:27:43 PM »
What was his name?

« Reply #4 on: Friday 6 October 2006, 03:27:56 PM »
ouch  bluelaugh.gif

« Reply #5 on: Friday 6 October 2006, 03:28:40 PM »
Maybe she is saying "look your in Uni, go out and get hammered instead of going for a pint"

Mate she seems to like 'better' nights out so why not go to a few house parties yourself and ask her if she wants to come with you to one

:lol:  I thought I'd been harsh!  "Look basically Vic, she thinks you're boring.  Maybe if you weren't, she'd be interested." is how I'm translating the above. :shock:

HTT on Kevin Keegan.  The glory days are back on N-O.  This is the sort of quality I look for in a forum.

Elric

• I said "YOU FUCKIN' DIE..." to her
« Reply #6 on: Friday 6 October 2006, 03:31:59 PM »
Forget all this scarcity mentality s**** man. Uni is full of other bit... err, girls. Probably enjoying the ego trip from having an 'interested' party. Don't even bother texting her back bluebiggrin.gif
So, you are a formerly dead black model, who is now suddenly a living white hobo after spending a weekend on the moon. Is that correct?

« Reply #7 on: Friday 6 October 2006, 03:34:13 PM »

:lol: I thought I'd been harsh! "Look basically Vic, she thinks you're boring. Maybe if you weren't, she'd be interested." is how I'm translating the above. :shock:

:lol: thats basically my point
“What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love.” - Sir Bobby Robson

Invicta_Toon

« Reply #8 on: Friday 6 October 2006, 03:37:06 PM »
she seemed genuinely up for meeting on sat though, that's what I don't get

and I know there's other birds here, but I simply can't be arsed with the effort, and this one basically dropped in my lap and ticked all my boxes, and seemed equally up for it.

Invicta_Toon

« Reply #9 on: Friday 6 October 2006, 03:49:37 PM »
howay snoopy

birds opinion if you please ...

Elric

• I said "YOU FUCKIN' DIE..." to her
« Reply #10 on: Friday 6 October 2006, 03:51:04 PM »
she seemed genuinely up for meeting on sat though, that's what I don't get

and I know there's other birds here, but I simply can't be arsed with the effort, and this one basically dropped in my lap and ticked all my boxes, and seemed equally up for it.

Well you just need to communicate that you'll be having a good time regardless of if she went or not. Seriously, don't text back though, that'll come across as needy and she'll end up being resentful. Anyway, as soon as women start f***ing around and changing plans on yo' ass, it should be game over. Anyway, f*** this serious s***, I've got this house party to go to.

;)
So, you are a formerly dead black model, who is now suddenly a living white hobo after spending a weekend on the moon. Is that correct?

Snoopy

« Reply #11 on: Friday 6 October 2006, 03:55:55 PM »
howay snoopy

I wouldn't know whats in her heed as I personally wouldn't do that to a lad. Seems like a weird excuse though..."embracing student life"?! EEK!

Mebbes she is embracing another lad more like! Let her bugger off and you go and find yourself another lass, if she wants you she will soon text. ;)

Invicta_Toon

« Reply #12 on: Friday 6 October 2006, 04:06:42 PM »
howay snoopy

I wouldn't know whats in her heed as I personally wouldn't do that to a lad. Seems like a weird excuse though..."embracing student life"?! EEK!

Mebbes she is embracing another lad more like! Let her bugger off and you go and find yourself another lass, if she wants you she will soon text. ;)

you doing anything tonight snoops?

flowers1.gif

Snoopy

« Reply #13 on: Friday 6 October 2006, 04:12:28 PM »
you doing anything tonight snoops?

flowers1.gif
I was going to have an early night but I could postpone that I suppose! tongue.gif

;)

« Reply #14 on: Friday 6 October 2006, 04:14:11 PM »
:lol:

« Reply #15 on: Friday 6 October 2006, 04:34:58 PM »
Send her a text saying WHY DON'T YOU JUST DIE YOU BITCH?

If she replies, she likes you.

Invicta_Toon

« Reply #16 on: Friday 6 October 2006, 04:36:28 PM »
Send her a text saying WHY DON'T YOU JUST DIE YOU BITCH?

If she replies, she likes you.

done

waiting ... waiting ...

« Reply #17 on: Friday 6 October 2006, 04:38:01 PM »
She has been tipped off about  your pro-Zionist stance Vic and it hasn't gone down well with her lefty mates I'm afraid. :lol:

Invicta_Toon

« Reply #18 on: Friday 6 October 2006, 04:41:14 PM »
She has been tipped off about  your pro-Zionist stance Vic and it hasn't gone down well with her lefty mates I'm afraid. :lol:

nah she wasn't the type to mix with the likes of yee parky  bluewink.gif

« Reply #19 on: Friday 6 October 2006, 04:42:45 PM »
They never know what I'm thinking. bluecool.gif

« Reply #20 on: Friday 6 October 2006, 05:03:43 PM »
If she comes out with you again flirt with her like f***, worst case scenario is that she says she isnt interested, then you reply saying "WTF OMG like im so not interested aswell i was just messing like ya narrr" basically she can only say no, and if she does then go home have a w*** and feel better about yourself

Invicta_Toon

« Reply #21 on: Friday 6 October 2006, 05:05:04 PM »
I agree with that last part  :thup:  bluelaugh.gif

« Reply #22 on: Friday 6 October 2006, 05:19:17 PM »
I sense DRAMA coming up.

So much drama, oh.. Drama, drama..

I should really stop watching Laguna Beach tbh.

« Reply #23 on: Friday 6 October 2006, 05:25:18 PM »

Or you by the looks of it. :lol:

Invicta_Toon

« Reply #24 on: Friday 6 October 2006, 05:39:16 PM »

Or you by the looks of it. :lol:

au contraire metal heed

she was quite the lovely with me, that's what's doing me nut in

i'm gonna go for a pint in a bit, so i'll probably try the DIE BITCH suggestion later