Author Topic: Are women just mocking us?  (Read 25931 times)

Re: Are women just mocking us?
« Reply #50 on: Wednesday 7 June 2006, 01:31:21 AM »
Hi Snoopy, what are these philosophies and could they in any way help me to understand my ex still melts my head every time i speak to her???

Lol! I have a LOT of philosophies on a lot of things!

What exactly does this ex do to you to melt your head?

She just still rips the p*ss in that way that you cant find the words to reply. For example, she has had stuff at my flat for ages, every time i came back to london she was away and she couldnt pick it up. This goes on for 3 months as i am often away too. The she calls and says 'why wont you let me get my stuff, do you not want to let go?' but in a real p'ss taking way.

She'll then destroy me for whatever reason and then say, shall we meet for a drink.... I just want to hide somewhere. She can be canny but she can be minging about me, mates, family. Then she says i have a problem if i get worked up.

Its like a weird 70's art house channel 5 repeat series at times.....

« Reply #51 on: Wednesday 7 June 2006, 01:35:49 AM »
Nice. She sounds like a prime example of womanhood. Been through similar emotional mangles myself like - but she sounds a right nutter. Sure you can do better than that!

Snoopy

« Reply #52 on: Wednesday 7 June 2006, 01:42:30 AM »
She just still rips the p*ss in that way that you cant find the words to reply. For example, she has had stuff at my flat for ages, every time i came back to london she was away and she couldnt pick it up. This goes on for 3 months as i am often away too. The she calls and says 'why wont you let me get my stuff, do you not want to let go?' but in a real p'ss taking way.

She'll then destroy me for whatever reason and then say, shall we meet for a drink.... I just want to hide somewhere. She can be canny but she can be minging about me, mates, family. Then she says i have a problem if i get worked up.

You poor bugger, sounds like you have a right meanie on your hands with this bird.

Don't let her insult you or make you feel bad, if she's going to be like that just don't speak to her. Cut all ties with her, that will crack her off when she can't just call you up and insult you and take the pee. You should have arranged a time for her to collect her stuff from the flat and told her that if she failed to turn up on that date to collect it then you would take it to the Oxfam shop.

Never mind about her "canny" side that she probably switches on when she wants something, her nasty side seems to be more in use than her nice side, and she has no right to make you feel like that. Cut all ties and don't take her phone calls. In short, tell her to bugger off if she's going to treat you like crap, you can't let someone away with making you feel like that.

Don't meet with her for a drink either. What a cheek after she's insulted you. You should get a lovely new girlfriend who won't treat you like this, that would also get up her nose.

Snoopy

« Reply #53 on: Wednesday 7 June 2006, 01:45:06 AM »
Nice. She sounds like a prime example of womanhood. Been through similar emotional mangles myself like - but she sounds a right nutter. Sure you can do better than that!
Exactly!

Here man lads, don't let these bitches walk all over you and treat you like crap. Don't let them play mind games with you. Bloody mean minded, mean spirited, nasty tarts. :mad:

Wullie

• Administrator
« Reply #54 on: Wednesday 7 June 2006, 01:48:06 AM »
Jeff's Garage - Cheaper than some other garages.

« Reply #55 on: Wednesday 7 June 2006, 01:51:04 AM »
http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php/topic,22044.0.html

*ahem*

whistling.gif

Well then Wullie - are you gonnae explain yer antics to those who aren't ITK about what ya been up to wee man? Ya dorty bugger... :wink: someone else's missus? Handjob? and Roy Walker caught you red handed?

« Reply #56 on: Wednesday 7 June 2006, 01:51:46 AM »

You poor bugger, sounds like you have a right meanie on your hands with this bird.

Don't let her insult you or make you feel bad, if she's going to be like that just don't speak to her. Cut all ties with her, that will crack her off when she can't just call you up and insult you and take the pee. You should have arranged a time for her to collect her stuff from the flat and told her that if she failed to turn up on that date to collect it then you would take it to the Oxfam shop.

Never mind about her "canny" side that she probably switches on when she wants something, her nasty side seems to be more in use than her nice side, and she has no right to make you feel like that. Cut all ties and don't take her phone calls. In short, tell her to bugger off if she's going to treat you like crap, you can't let someone away with making you feel like that.

Don't meet with her for a drink either. What a cheek after she's insulted you. You should get a lovely new girlfriend who won't treat you like this, that would also get up her nose.

Your totally right Snoopy, the problem is she has 'canny' nice tits, a 'canny' arse, a 'canny' pretty face and 'canny' help it when she is nice. I'm weak tbh. I think am through it all now though and dont get me wrong i can handle her nonsense most of the time but she will lure me in with her 'cannyness' then slowly sink the teeth in again.

Once the last of her stuff is gone i am thinking about changing numbers....

« Reply #57 on: Wednesday 7 June 2006, 01:54:44 AM »
Buys his acid.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

and calls us a puff when i wont do it tbh...

« Reply #58 on: Wednesday 7 June 2006, 01:56:40 AM »
Getting back to the original thread - I wonder if there's scope for a conspiracy theory here running along the lines that mobile phone companies specifically employ luscious but dangerously unbalanced bints to snare male customers then screw their lives up, break up with them, come back for a bit more ex-boyf baiting, until the poor unsuspecting male is forced to take a new number and thinks "feck it I'll get an upgrade to cheer myself up whilst I'm at it".....ker-ching!

Nah, that's definitely too paranoid even for me...

Snoopy

« Reply #59 on: Wednesday 7 June 2006, 01:59:57 AM »
Your totally right Snoopy, the problem is she has 'canny' nice tits, a 'canny' arse, a 'canny' pretty face and 'canny' help it when she is nice. I'm weak tbh. I think am through it all now though and dont get me wrong i can handle her nonsense most of the time but she will lure me in with her 'cannyness' then slowly sink the teeth in again.

You are ower soft for your own good. Just watch though, she will do something to really, really nark you soon and then she won't be able to wrap you round her finger when she wants to, even if she has got nice "assests"...let her sod off!
It really does make me angry that women treat men like crap for nowt!

Aye, change your number, that will crack her off when she can't get through. :D

Wullie

• Administrator
« Reply #60 on: Wednesday 7 June 2006, 02:00:21 AM »

*ahem*

whistling.gif

Well then Wullie - are you gonnae explain yer antics to those who aren't ITK about what ya been up to wee man? Ya dorty bugger... :wink: someone else's missus? Handjob? and Roy Walker caught you red handed?

:lol:

Aye, someone else's missus for about 9 b****** month now. She always promised me she'd dump him but she hasn't and, like ChezGiven, I'm as weak as p*ss when she wants to talk me round to being friendly.

So now my aim is to tell him...  :bigbro:

« Reply #61 on: Wednesday 7 June 2006, 02:02:37 AM »

*ahem*

whistling.gif

Aye, someone else's missus for about 9 b****** month now. She always promised me she'd dump him but she hasn't and, like ChezGiven, I'm as weak as p*ss when she wants to talk me round to being friendly.

So now my aim is to tell him... :bigbro:

Well so long as it's not your brother's lass you should be just fine mate! :wink:

BlufPurdi

• Administrator
  • Speaking truth to stupid since 2005.
« Reply #62 on: Wednesday 7 June 2006, 02:02:53 AM »
Scandalous.
You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.
We ourselves are responsible for our own happiness and misery. We create our own Heaven. We create our own Hell. We are the architects of our own fate.
Student says " I am very discouraged. What should I do?" Master says, "encourage others."
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
It takes a wise man to learn from his mistakes, but an even wiser man to learn from others.
This is what should be done. By one who is skilled in goodness, and who knows the path of peace: Let them be able and upright, straightforward and gentle in speech. Humble and not conceited, contented and easily satisfied. Unburdened with duties and frugal in their ways. Peaceful and calm, and wise and skillful, not proud and demanding in nature. Let them not do the slightest thing that the wise would later reprove.

« Reply #63 on: Wednesday 7 June 2006, 02:04:05 AM »

*ahem*

whistling.gif

You be careful wullie, he could gan mental with ye....

Or is he a bit  gay.gif

Wullie

• Administrator
« Reply #64 on: Wednesday 7 June 2006, 02:07:33 AM »

*ahem*

whistling.gif

Or is he a bit  gay.gif

He lives in Grimsby, so I reckon I should be alreet. :wink:

« Reply #65 on: Wednesday 7 June 2006, 02:09:14 AM »

*ahem*

whistling.gif

So now my aim is to tell him... :bigbro:

Or is he a bit gay.gif

He lives in Grimsby, so I reckon I should be alreet. :wink:

Hard as nails those Grimsby boys, I hear...

« Reply #66 on: Wednesday 7 June 2006, 02:10:25 AM »

You are ower soft for your own good. Just watch though, she will do something to really, really nark you soon and then she won't be able to wrap you round her finger when she wants to, even if she has got nice "assests"...let her sod off!
It really does make me angry that women treat men like crap for nowt!

Aye, change your number, that will crack her off when she can't get through. :D

Like some people think there are people from the club that gan on the main forum to argue for the club, am thinking your on here just to keep us all in check  :icon_salut:

Wullie

• Administrator
« Reply #67 on: Wednesday 7 June 2006, 02:10:42 AM »
I reckon he'd 'kick my ass... at Nintendo.'

« Reply #68 on: Wednesday 7 June 2006, 02:12:37 AM »
I reckon he'd 'kick my ass... at Nintendo.'

Then you've nowt to lost other than mario bros tbh

Snoopy

« Reply #69 on: Wednesday 7 June 2006, 02:21:03 AM »
Like some people think there are people from the club that gan on the main forum to argue for the club, am thinking your on here just to keep us all in check :icon_salut:
:lol: To keep you in check for your own good and to help and advise you when women get up to their wily tricks

Thats WILY you dirty minded gits! :D

I am a woman but not one who would treat her boyfriend like s****. And aint that a fact. ;)

Wullie

• Administrator
« Reply #70 on: Wednesday 7 June 2006, 02:22:30 AM »
Why is it men always get the bad reputation then?

Did it used to be that way, and the roles have reversed or what? Or are there just an equal bunch of pisstakers on either side?

« Reply #71 on: Wednesday 7 June 2006, 02:26:07 AM »

Did it used to be that way, and the roles have reversed or what? Or are there just an equal bunch of pisstakers on either side?

I blame the Sufragettes tbh

« Reply #72 on: Wednesday 7 June 2006, 02:26:57 AM »
Some women can't help themselves, tbh. They think they're different from other women: that they won't end up playing the same petty mind tricks that all the others resort to using, but invariably they always do. They think they won't become too possessive or clingy, but invariably they always do. They make promises that if things don't work out, don't worry we'll break up amicably, there'll be no horrible aftermath - but there (nearly) always is, becuase they have an incessant illogical need to play things in the most male-mind-f***ing way possible. Sometimes I think women were put on Earth solely to make men's lives a total misery...

...can anyone else spot the bloke who had a row with his lass this evening?

Snoopy

« Reply #73 on: Wednesday 7 June 2006, 02:30:54 AM »

I don't know Wullie. I mean, I don't think that women should be treated like s**** either and certainly shouldn't be hit by men or anything but its gone too far nowdays with all of this "equality for women" stuff cos they are ending up with better deals all the time....if they want equality then that is what they should get.

It just makes me angry these days when women are treaing men like crap when they don't want to be treated like it themselves. Some of them act like men have no feelings, and its not fair.

Snoopy

« Reply #74 on: Wednesday 7 June 2006, 02:36:25 AM »
Women are bitches with each other GeordieMessiah. They will smile in your face whilst stabbing you in the back.  Don't believe all of the "all girls together" s**** cos its all false tripe, it makes me sick and thats something else I don't go in for. They will soon stab their "friends" in the back when there is something they want or a man who they are after.

I should know, I have had my fair share of back stabbing from supposed female "friends" thats why I don't like to make friends with women any more, they get too jealous, nasty and bitchy within weeks of knowing you. :roll:

Of course, there will be exceptions out there in the female population, you just have to find them.