Author Topic: Post a few pics of your hero, with a few comments  (Read 10297 times)

Stevie

• aboot your level
Post a few pics of your hero, with a few comments
« on: Friday 2 June 2006, 08:24:17 PM »
Greenshirtmush

This is my hero.  He's greenshirtmush.  No one knows who he is, but he is known by hundreds of thousands of fans all over the country.  (ignore the marshmellowman someones put in this picture)  This is greenshirtman, in the flesh, it's commonly accepted than greenshirtman is Geordie, don't ask me why, it just is.  This picture is from the Vieux Port in Marseilles where one of the biggest football related riots in last 20 years happened.  What makes greenshirtmush so special is, he's how cool he is.  Near enough World War Three is going on around him, people have been stabbed, arabs are going around on motorbikes with knives, England fans are around ready to batter anything that moves, there's not so much a police presence as a huge war battalion a matter of yards away from him, there's choking tear gas all everywhere, people running for their lives, does Greenshirtmush care?  DOES HE f***!!!  All he's interested in is his two pints, f*** the french, f*** the Tunisians, f*** the police, there's beer to be drunk.  Absolute English legend, alongside Bobby Moore in my eyes.

Mush on the moon

"Ah just divvint like the scouse c***!"

"Ye taak s**** yee Les"

f*** off Kingdawson you c***

Re: Post a few pics of your hero, with a few comments
« Reply #1 on: Friday 2 June 2006, 08:27:30 PM »
I can hardly type that is so funny. He is now my hero too, that is fuckin hilarious...

Greenshirtman smilie required for 'not arsed-ness'...

« Reply #2 on: Friday 2 June 2006, 08:27:52 PM »
:lol:

midds

• Administrator
  • In omnia Paratus
« Reply #3 on: Friday 2 June 2006, 08:31:28 PM »
Tremendous. Absolute quality. Laughed so hard a little bit of wee came out! :lol:
The club comes first.

BlufPurdi

• Administrator
  • Speaking truth to stupid since 2005.
« Reply #4 on: Friday 2 June 2006, 08:32:32 PM »
How can anyone follow up after that Stevie?  Comical genius, at times, you are.
You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.
We ourselves are responsible for our own happiness and misery. We create our own Heaven. We create our own Hell. We are the architects of our own fate.
Student says " I am very discouraged. What should I do?" Master says, "encourage others."
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
It takes a wise man to learn from his mistakes, but an even wiser man to learn from others.
This is what should be done. By one who is skilled in goodness, and who knows the path of peace: Let them be able and upright, straightforward and gentle in speech. Humble and not conceited, contented and easily satisfied. Unburdened with duties and frugal in their ways. Peaceful and calm, and wise and skillful, not proud and demanding in nature. Let them not do the slightest thing that the wise would later reprove.

Wullie

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: Friday 2 June 2006, 08:33:14 PM »
 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jeff's Garage - Cheaper than some other garages.

« Reply #6 on: Friday 2 June 2006, 08:39:33 PM »
Quality

Nobby

• www.nufc-london.com
« Reply #7 on: Friday 2 June 2006, 08:53:34 PM »
 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

absolute quality stevie mate!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Good things come to those who wait

Nobby

• www.nufc-london.com
« Reply #8 on: Friday 2 June 2006, 08:57:29 PM »
millwall message board: (with little geordie comments next to the pictures) legend!
http://www.independentmillwall.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=401949&sid=17710badeaabf46967d988b8cd30ef44

Nobby

• www.nufc-london.com

BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: Friday 2 June 2006, 09:01:09 PM »

blueeek.gif :(
We ourselves are responsible for our own happiness and misery. We create our own Heaven. We create our own Hell. We are the architects of our own fate.
Student says " I am very discouraged. What should I do?" Master says, "encourage others."
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
It takes a wise man to learn from his mistakes, but an even wiser man to learn from others.
This is what should be done. By one who is skilled in goodness, and who knows the path of peace: Let them be able and upright, straightforward and gentle in speech. Humble and not conceited, contented and easily satisfied. Unburdened with duties and frugal in their ways. Peaceful and calm, and wise and skillful, not proud and demanding in nature. Let them not do the slightest thing that the wise would later reprove.

Nobby

• www.nufc-london.com
« Reply #11 on: Friday 2 June 2006, 09:33:22 PM »
Why were you banned?

BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: Friday 2 June 2006, 09:33:58 PM »
No idea.  I've never been to the site in me puff.

Nobby

• www.nufc-london.com
« Reply #13 on: Friday 2 June 2006, 09:34:48 PM »

Nobby

• www.nufc-london.com

« Reply #15 on: Friday 2 June 2006, 10:10:14 PM »
Anyone have an uncensored version of the 6th pic? :oops:

;)
Interviewer: Which pantomine contains the character 'Widow Twanky'?
Sean Thornton: Romeo and Juliet

Knightrider

« Reply #16 on: Friday 2 June 2006, 10:54:02 PM »
Class :D

« Reply #17 on: Saturday 3 June 2006, 12:17:08 AM »
Anyone have an uncensored version of the 6th pic? :oops:

Maybe they can make a version too where she has tits ;)
"Elsewhere, at worst, modern commercial football could be seen as the mall rather than the circus; insidiously bland, decaffeinated and pre-packed, its relentless formulaic repetition an instrument for disabling consciousness rather than manipulating it."

David Goldblatt

Stevie

• aboot your level
« Reply #18 on: Saturday 3 June 2006, 02:15:43 AM »
Where's me chow min, fuckin gravy naal

Here's ya pint Darth wor kid

"Blair ye a nonce"

Eat ya eyes oot Hasselhoff
f*** off Kingdawson you c***

BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: Saturday 3 June 2006, 02:30:01 AM »
:lol:

« Reply #20 on: Saturday 3 June 2006, 02:32:23 AM »
GOLD SECTION! :lol:
"Elsewhere, at worst, modern commercial football could be seen as the mall rather than the circus; insidiously bland, decaffeinated and pre-packed, its relentless formulaic repetition an instrument for disabling consciousness rather than manipulating it."

David Goldblatt