Author Topic: 9/11: The Falling Man.  (Read 55756 times)

BlufPurdi

• Administrator
  • Speaking truth to stupid since 2005.
Re: 9/11: The Falling Man.
« Reply #325 on: Saturday 18 March 2006, 02:22:17 AM »
Did you watch all of it Baron, given it's one hour forty?

If I'm a conspiracist for asking what the explosions were, then we're living in sad, sad times.

Watched the whole thing.  Stayed late at the office on St. Patrick's day to do it too, you b******s.

Asking what the explosions were is fine.  But accepting a half baked answer based on little if any actual evidence?   There are a few simple and logical answers that don't involve (a) having to accept what you call "the party line" and (b) buying into far fetched and complicated hypothesis.

One: A plane full of fuel crashes into a building filled with combustible materials and gas with pockets of oxygen everywhere.

If I believe that, does that make me a sheep who has been tricked by THE MAN?  I'm all up for investigation, but I need more than scary voice overs and dodgy numbers.

I don't believe I ever said party line, but anyway.  And fair enough you giving reasons for it, shame the 9/11 commission didn't.  Like people say about the people on the video they're not experts, neither are we. 

Only people that can put this to bed are the authorities, but I wonder why they won't.
You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.
We ourselves are responsible for our own happiness and misery. We create our own Heaven. We create our own Hell. We are the architects of our own fate.
Student says " I am very discouraged. What should I do?" Master says, "encourage others."
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
It takes a wise man to learn from his mistakes, but an even wiser man to learn from others.
This is what should be done. By one who is skilled in goodness, and who knows the path of peace: Let them be able and upright, straightforward and gentle in speech. Humble and not conceited, contented and easily satisfied. Unburdened with duties and frugal in their ways. Peaceful and calm, and wise and skillful, not proud and demanding in nature. Let them not do the slightest thing that the wise would later reprove.

BlufPurdi

• Administrator
  • Speaking truth to stupid since 2005.
« Reply #326 on: Saturday 18 March 2006, 02:27:29 AM »
I think we have to agree to disagree, but I think we may agree on one thing.  The amount of distrust in our leaders today is what leads to this kind of thing.  They're the only ones that can change this, try becoming more transparent, and be f***ing truthful.

Regardless of bombs, gas mains or controlled detonations, I do believe it was allowed to happen.  I don't think it was orchestrated by the Bush administration, but allowing it to happen is just as bad.  And the claims of negligence don't wash with me.  Not on so many counts. 
You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.
We ourselves are responsible for our own happiness and misery. We create our own Heaven. We create our own Hell. We are the architects of our own fate.
Student says " I am very discouraged. What should I do?" Master says, "encourage others."
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
It takes a wise man to learn from his mistakes, but an even wiser man to learn from others.
This is what should be done. By one who is skilled in goodness, and who knows the path of peace: Let them be able and upright, straightforward and gentle in speech. Humble and not conceited, contented and easily satisfied. Unburdened with duties and frugal in their ways. Peaceful and calm, and wise and skillful, not proud and demanding in nature. Let them not do the slightest thing that the wise would later reprove.

Baron von Fat

« Reply #327 on: Saturday 18 March 2006, 02:39:29 AM »
I can agree on the above.  This should not have happened, because we should have seen it coming for a number of reasons.

« Reply #328 on: Saturday 18 March 2006, 11:21:44 AM »
Full spectrum dominance is something we're all going to find out a lot about in the next ten years. And not being muslims or living in central asia or the middle east or whatever isn't going to save us either. Renegade elements of the administration have full sway and no amount of 'tea with the queen' is gonna bring these boys round.

« Reply #329 on: Sunday 19 March 2006, 10:00:18 AM »
"Plague of frogs?"

"Didn't you see the Black CHariots?"
The rapturous, wild & ineffable pleasure of drinking at someone else's expense

« Reply #330 on: Sunday 19 March 2006, 11:24:02 AM »
As much as I'd like to I don't think we can implicate the French in this. bluecool.gif

« Reply #331 on: Friday 24 March 2006, 10:28:40 PM »
As much as I thought the doc was s***, this is a f***ing disgrace....

http://www.shoutwire.com/viewstory/7534/Agents_Try_To_Remove_911_Eyewitness_From_Wikipedia

CHINKY ISN'T SHORT FOR CHINESE MAN!!